SAN ANTONIO (September 29, 2020) — The Forest Hills Branch Library will be undergoing renovations as part of the City of San Antonio's 2017-2022 Bond Program. Renovations will begin September 29, 2020 and continue until January 2021. Contact-Free Pickup service for holds and outdoor Wi-Fi access at Forest Hills will continue with adjusted hours and book drops will remain open.
Improvements to Forest Hills:
- Enhanced spaces for children and teens Community flex space with technology for meetings and programming Updated furniture and equipment Connect Technology Center updates
More on Txylo.com
- SA Prep Announces the Tunette Powell Writing Award Competition Recipients
- Texas: Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Three To Governor's Committee To Support The Military
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- First Command Reports Third Quarter 2020 Holdings for AMS Program and Banking Affiliate
During these renovations, Contact-Free Pickup and outdoor Wi-Fi access will be available at the following times:
- Tuesday 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information on this and all other library projects part of the City of San Antonio's 2017-2022 Bond Program, visit guides.mysapl.org/bond2017.
If you have any questions, Library staff are available by phone, Monday - Saturday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. at 210-207-2500, or by chat, Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., available at ask.mysapl.org.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Whitechapel Holdings Launches PPE Website
- Sports journalist Sierra Nicole wants to help 'sports shy' women navigate sports through #SportsBae
- Frisco Real Estate Agent Shortens Selling Timeline for Local Homeowners
- How CCTV Offers Business Owners Greater Confidence in Safety
- The City of Houston Announces Recommendations for Reopening Sanctuaries and Faith-Based Organizations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- McKesson's Board of Directors Elects Linda Mantia as New Independent Director
- Spark Connected Announces New 300W Industrial Wireless Charging Solution Powered by AURIX™
- Kroh Exploration Acquires 18 Wellbores in North Texas!
- The Author Encounter is Hosting Indie Author Day Event
- SignOnSite is licensed by Trillium to provide a unique contactless worksite safety platform to help manage risk for complex construction projects
- Locked And Loaded Website Release
- City of San Antonio's Renters' Commission Survey Deadline Extended to October 31
- Fast House Buyers Offers the Easiest Home Selling Process in San Antonio
- Behavioral Health Group Expands to Nine Locations in Alabama with Acquisition of Recovery Treatment Centers in Huntsville and Stevenson
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $296 Million In Funding For Public Safety Initiatives In Texas
- San Antonio Public Library to hold Virtual Community Meeting
- World Renowned Hacker Starts Comic Company, Quickly Exceeds Kickstarter Goal
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- Global Real Estate Firm Harwood International Unveils Design Of Its Tallest Office Tower
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland