- San Antonio: District 2 Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan's Statement on Ongoing Vaccine Clinic at the Alamodome
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- "Ready To Love" Cast Member & Fitness Guru Tony Stubbs Releases New "7 Minute" Fitness Video
SAN ANTONIO (January 13, 2021) — Today, the Intergovernmental Relations (IGR) Committee received a briefing from city staff on projections for incoming coronavirus relief funds stemming from the Omnibus and COVID Relief and Response Act of 2020.
"These additional funds for vaccination programs, emergency housing and transportation assistance are vital, but we know they aren't enough to meet our local needs," said Councilman Pelaez, Chair of the Intergovernmental Relations Committee. "It is essential that we continue advocating in Washington D.C. to bring San Antonio tax dollars back home to address the local challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic."
More on Txylo.com
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Hanszen Laporte Appoints Matthew Hansel as Junior Partner
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- Parks Associates: 29% of US Broadband Households Are Very Likely to Purchase a Connected Health Product in the Next 12 Months, Including Wearables and Medical Devices
City staff noted that there will be a guaranteed $13.9 million for vaccination activities and provided estimates based on previous relief funding formulas of $6 million for emergency rental assistance, $8-10 million for aviation to mitigate the impacts of reduced commercial air travel and $61 million to VIA for operational support.
There will be additional updates in the IGR Committee in the near future on the amounts of funding directed to San Antonio in areas such as broadband access expansion and food bank support.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Engage™️ is THE hearing aid and lifestyle device
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) 2020 Revenue Tops 2019 Revenue by 34%
- Greater Killeen Housing Alliance Receives $700K for Public Housing Rehab
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Roundtable Discussion, Provides COVID-19 Vaccine Update With Houston Healthcare Professionals
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. Announces Closing Of $35 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement on Gov. Abbott's COVID-19 Roundtable Discussion
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sins in Sunlight
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- Nexstar Media's Cable Network, WGN America, Names Jonathan Killian Vice President, Creative Marketing and Brand Communications
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Wright's Media Announces New Collaboration with Wirecutter, A New York Times Company
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints DeLoach And Johnson To Advisory Council On Emergency Medical Services
- Alicia Sedgwick Announces the Release of Communicating Through Change
- Datagration™ Acquires Mosaic Petroleum Analytics to Expand the PetroVisor™ Platform
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- The Howard Hughes Corporation® Announces Tender Offer And Consent Solicitation
- Mayor Turner Announces City of Houston's Participation in the National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19