- San Antonio: Residents invited to Share Feedback at Culebra Corridor Open Houses
- Omni Pro Electronics Releases GardTec's 8-Ring Stainless Steel Finger Fan Guard
- City of San Antonio deploys local solar projects to support its climate and energy strategy
San Antonio (September 20, 2022) – San Antonio International Airport (SAT) has been awarded two grants from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for two construction projects.
The grants totaling almost $8 million are from the Airport Infrastructure Grant (AIG) program and will help fund these projects:
- $5.4 million will go towards the Emergency Response Road project, which will reconstruct various sections of the airfield Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting vehicle access roadway totaling 5,570 linear feet of concrete pavement.
- $2.3 million will be allocated for the West Apron Taxilane Reconstruction project, which will reconstruct more than 31,000 square feet of apron and taxilane pavement.
The AIG program is intended to modernize our nation's infrastructure through capital investments in airports. The BIL was signed into law by President Biden on November 15, 2021.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Disaster Proclamation For Uvalde County In September 2022
- Solutions Granted Inc. Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
- Orbex Receives Best FX Research & Education Provider Award 2022
- Whitsett Vision Group First to Use Revolutionary New Lens to Dramatically Improve Patients' Eyesight
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
"This funding will help us continue moving towards our goal of making San Antonio International Airport the best it can be," said Jesus Saenz, Jr., Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System. "These grants make it possible for us to grow, strengthen and maintain our high safety standards."
Latest on Txylo.com
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- Haynes and Boone, LLP and Sidley Austin LLP Joint Press Release: Notice of Settlement and Joint Filing for Dismissal With Prejudice
- Texas: Operation Lone Star Increasing Efforts To Combat Growing Fentanyl Crisis
- Tellurian updates financing process for Driftwood LNG
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- Fitech by Deluxe Furthers Commitment to Financial Institutions, Sponsors Bankers Helping Bankers
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Castle Biosciences Announces Publication of Study Demonstrating the Integration of DecisionDx®-Melanoma and Clinicopathologic Factors Provides Optimized, Personalized Survival Prognoses for Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma
- Caris Life Sciences and Flatiron Health Partner to Vastly Increase Access to Most Comprehensive Molecular Testing Available
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Special Report: Death penalty: Is It The Same As A Life Sentence?
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Special Report: Pregnancy, Choice, And How New Relationships Are Affected In 2022
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- FINBOA Ranks #11 on the Houston Business Journal's 2022 Fast 100 List
- Governor Abbott Highlights Port Houston's Vital Role In Texas Economy
- M6 Midstream Announces Final Investment Decision and Completes Two Acquisitions to Establish a Leading Presence in the Haynesville Shale
- Susan G. Komen® Dallas North Texas MORE THAN PINK Walk Raises Money for Health Equity Among Those Most Impacted by Breast Cancer
- Ten New Art Commissions in the Works for Houston's Airports