- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- The 4A's You Need to Have for a Successful Marriage
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Grand Prairie Designated As Music Friendly Community
SAN ANTONIO (July 15, 2021) – Breeze Airways, the newest low-cost airline launched its new four times weekly nonstop service from San Antonio International Airport (SAT) to Oklahoma City today with a special welcome celebration for passengers at the gate. Each passenger received a special gift before they boarded the 108-seat E190 aircraft.
The airline's strategy is to offer service where nonstops do not exist and in half the time.
As Oklahoma City has been an unserved market for SAT, this new service offers both business and leisure travelers a quick and convenient flight option. The new flight departs every Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday at 11:10am.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran's statement on passage of first budget amid the Covid-19 pandemic
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Begrudgingly Approves FY 2022 Budget
- Councilman Courage and Council Approve San Antonio 2022 Budget; Substantial District 9 Projects Funded
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval's Remarks on FY 2022 City Budget
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman Praises FY 2022 Budget, including Investments in Resiliency and Public Safety
"Oklahoma City is the just the first route from San Antonio and we hope this partnership brings many more routes and travel options to our traveling public. Today is an exciting day especially when summer travel is picking up," said Jesus H. Saenz, Jr., IAP, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System.
This new service brings the number of nonstop flights at San Antonio International Airport to 43. New routes to Bentonville/Fayetteville, Arkansas on Breeze Airways also begin today departing at 7:25pm. Breeze will offer service to 16 cities throughout the Southwest, Midwest, Southeast and Eastern United States.
For more information about Breeze Airways, visit www.flybreeze.com
Breeze Cake with Executives & Breeze Official Plane Christening (Left to Right)
Jesus H. Saenz, Jr., IAP, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System
Trent Porter, Chief Financial Officer, Breeze Airways
Latest on Txylo.com
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Aviat Introduces High Availability Routing Software
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts