Zack Lyke, 210-207-8448
SAN ANTONIO (Nov. 25, 2019) — Mayor Ron Nirenberg today named three new commissioners to the San Antonio Housing Authority board. Mayor Nirenberg announced that he has appointed Dr. Ana "Cha" Guzman, Olga Kauffman and Ruth Rodriguez. They will be replacing Dr. Morris Stribling, Gabriel Lopez and Marie McClure, respectively.
More on Txylo.com
- 2020 African Market Festival returns to Brick at Blue Star Art Complex
- Brand Authority Will Drive Powersports Sales into the Future!
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Cabello Havrda Commends Passage of Ordinance Continuing Culebra Creek Park Project
- Q4 2019 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Texas: Governor Abbott Meets With Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu In Jerusalem
"These new members reflect my goals, which includes implementing the recommendations of the Mayor's Housing Policy Task Force," the Mayor said. "A key priority is working to ensure the coordination of the City's housing programs to provide the most effective system possible. Ensuring affordable housing requires a coordinated team effort."
Mayor Nirenberg expressed his gratitude to the outgoing commissioners for their service on the board. Guzman, an educational consultant, served as president of Palo Alto College from 2001 to 2012, presiding over a period of tremendous growth for the institution.
Kaufman has an extensive background in the health field and Rodriguez is a SAHA tenant. Each of the new commissioners was appointed to two-year terms on the seven-member board.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Industry's Smallest Ultra-Thin Bus Switches from Diodes Incorporated Save Board Space
- Actress Alessia Franchin Slated to Play a Lead role in "The Star Machine"
- QuickBooks Online Payroll new lineup is round the corner!
- The OnDemand Venture Capital ™
- RUSHWORKS introduces REMO NDI Portable Touchscreen PTZ Production System
- Magic & Comedy with Magic Mike Williams
- Tito's Handmade Vodka to Infuse Its Spirits into the 43rd Statesman Cap10K
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Release Date for Code Gray, Debut Novel by Benny Sims
- Industrial Microwave Machine Manufacturer
- LED Panel Backlit Translucent Material
- Collaboration and Communications Survey Reveals Organizations Dealing With Multiple, Unintegrated Systems
- Nexstar Media to Launch Prime-Time National Newscast on WGN America, Cable Network Reaching 75 Million U.S. Households
- InspireHUB Releases The 2020 Future Of Apps White Paper
- Genmega Announces New More Flexible Universal Kiosk
- Super Boost WiFiBlast Wifi Review 2020
- San Antonio: Councilmembers Commend Intergovernmental Relation Committee's Passage of Resolution Affirming National League of Cities' Leading Together Cities Agenda for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- User Scoping and Blackout Windows Highlight New Versions of Syxsense Secure and Manage
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Governor Abbott Extended The Disaster Declaration In January 2020 For Texas Counties Affected By Hurricane Harvey
- Texas: Governor Abbott Pardons Human Trafficking Survivor Robbie Ann Hamilton