SAN ANTONIO, TX (July 25, 2019) – The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has issued an Ozone Action Day for the third consecutive day this week for the San Antonio area for tomorrow Friday, July 26, 2019.
Atmospheric conditions are expected to be favorable for producing high levels of ozone air pollution in the San Antonio area tomorrow. The number of Air Quality Alert Days in 2019 is now 6. On Ozone Action Days, young children, the elderly, and those with respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema, and bronchitis, are especially vulnerable to the effects of air pollution and should limit outdoor activities. If you have asthma or difficulty breathing, please stay indoors.
More on Txylo.com
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
To help keep the air healthy, residents and business are encouraged to voluntarily practice certain pollution-reducing activities such as:
- Refueling cars and trucks after 6:00 p.m. Avoid using the drive-thru at restaurants, go inside instead Turning your vehicle off instead of idling Setting air conditioner thermostats to a higher temperature if possible Carpooling or using public transportation Combining errands to reduce trips
Metro Health's Air Quality Program encourages everyone to take action and help improve our City's air quality. For more detailed information about ground-level ozone, visit our website.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Appoints Eight To Texas Workforce Investment Council
- Is Big Pharma Ready to Meet the Challenges of Election Year 2020?
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM solution now available for North Texas Real Estate Info Systems - NTREIS MLS
- The Outlook for American Manufacturing in 2020: Three Scenarios
- City of Fort Worth and SmartLight Analytics Form Partnership to Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Quality Bedding Supplies: Create Your Ideal Sleeping Environment
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Parks Associates: Fitbit Favored Among Older US Consumers for Fitness Trackers, Smart Watches, and GPS Sports Watches
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Advance™ BMS uses PromoStandards to dramatically cut product search times
- CEO Ministry Celebrates 20th Annual Marketplace Fair for Small Businesses
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- San Antonio: New FitLot Exercise Station Opening at Normoyle Park
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Nine To Trinity River Authority Board Of Directors
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence