- Texas Author CJ Daly Releases New Romantic Suspense - The Academy Saga, III: CAP & Gown
- Safety Vision Welcomes New Director of Marketing
- What You Need to Know About Burn Injuries [Infographic]
SAN ANTONIO (May 3, 2021) - San Antonio Public Library's (SAPL) Mission Branch Library is celebrating its 10th Anniversary! Located in the City's south side, this branch has served as an integral part of San Antonio's District 3 community over the last decade. In honor of the milestone, SAPL will be hosting an online celebration with in-person come-and-go interaction on May 4, 2021. Take part in SAPL's celebration beginning at 10 AM on May 4 to see video remarks by: SAPL Director Ramiro S. Salazar; Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran, District 3; Paul Stahl, Chair, Library Board of Trustees; Josie Martinez, District 3, Library Board of Trustees; Terry Ybañez, President, Friends of Mission Branch Library, and Marcie Anguiano on behalf of family of Roberto Anguiano, Sr.
"Happy 10th Anniversary Mission Branch Library," stated District 3 Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran. "As Councilmember for District 3, I have been proud to represent Mission Branch Library! This library has had a transformational impact on our lives and in the community. In my eight years of service we have utilized and celebrated so much at this library and it has established itself as an anchor of our community. Today, we celebrate and congratulate Mission Branch Library and look forward to the next 10 years."
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
Mission Branch Library's 10th Anniversary is the second branch anniversary to be celebrated this year throughout the SAPL system. The special anniversary celebration will provide patrons with an opportunity to honor Mission Branch Library for its undeniable and continued service to the community.
"It's amazing to celebrate Mission Branch Library's ten years of service to the south San Antonio community," said Ramiro Salazar, SAPL Director. "While it feels as though we just held the opening ceremony, I am proud of the many contributions this branch has made over the past decade and I look forward to the future of this wonderful community asset."
- Interactive programs prepared by your favorite Mission staff
- Online trivia games
- Take-and-Make interactive video
- Mission Branch photo slideshow
In-person Encounters (come-and-go) at Mission Branch Library:
(3134 Roosevelt Ave., 78214)
- Goodie bag distribution (while supplies last)
- Take-and-Make distribution (while supplies last)
More on Txylo.com
- Local artists collaborate with City of San Antonio to increase community awareness of the importance of the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Employer Direct Healthcare sponsors Inaugural Florida Health, Education and Innovation Summit
- Texas: Governor's Commission For Women Announces Women-Owned Business Webinar Series And Pitch Competition
- CSD Learns, in partnership with RIT/NTID and by General Motors, Launches National Virtual Classroom for BIPOC Deaf Children
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
Beginning at 10 AM - Virtual Activities at guides.mysapl.org/mission10th
Beginning at 12 PM - Goodie bag and Take-and-Make distribution (while supplies last)
For information on ongoing virtual programming at SAPL, visit mysapl.org/events. Please note, services are subject to change based on local health guidance and SAPL locations will be following approved City of San Antonio social distancing, face covering requirements, and screening protocols.
Library staff is available by phone at 210-207-2704 or by chat at ask.mysapl.org.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day
- El Paso-Based Providers Launch Mountain Star Clinically Integrated Network
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
- The Myth of Artificial Intelligence--AcademicInfluence.com Features Author and Computer Scientist Erik Larson
- City of Houston Begins to Electrify Fleet Through a Partnership with Greenlots
- Howard Energy Partners to Significantly Expand Its Port Arthur Terminal Facility to Support Local Renewable Diesel Production
- edjuster Field Claims Team Manages Largest Catastrophic Content Claims Event in North America
- Chris Conde - Engulfed In The Marvelous Decay (Album)
- BoatBlurb.com Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Record Monthly Traffic
- MediaKind Announces Two Senior Appointments to Elevate Business Strategy in DTC and Advertising Space
- 26th Annual AfroSolo Arts Festival - Black Voices: Our Stories, Our Lives - June 9-13 and 17-20, 2021
- Copart, Inc. to Release Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- Back to Eden, Back to Miami Swim Week
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Proposed $50 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Taysha Gene Therapies to Participate in Upcoming May Investor Healthcare Conferences
- Texas: Governor Abbott Sets Date For Special Runoff Election In Congressional District 6