- San Antonio: Residents invited to Share Feedback at Culebra Corridor Open Houses
- Omni Pro Electronics Releases GardTec's 8-Ring Stainless Steel Finger Fan Guard
- City of San Antonio deploys local solar projects to support its climate and energy strategy
SAN ANTONIO (September 19, 2022) – This September, the San Antonio Municipal Court received its fourth Texas Municipal Traffic Safety Initiatives (MTSI) Traffic Safety Award since 2019 from the Texas Municipal Courts Education Center (TMCEC). Presiding Judge Carla Obledo along with Municipal Court Clerk Fred Garcia traveled to Austin, Texas to accept the award on behalf of the Court.
This award recognizes those municipal courts that have demonstrated outstanding contributions to increasing traffic safety. Ned Minevitz, Program Attorney & Senior TxDot Grant Administrator, stated during the ceremony that "as municipal courts, we are the frontline in promoting traffic safety."
This past year, the San Antonio Municipal Court implemented its Drive SAfely SA initiative to deepen its commitment to public safety in our community. This year-round initiative promotes safe driving behaviors to reduce preventable deaths and injuries on San Antonio roads through community outreach and education. Under this initiative, the Court has successfully launched the San Antonio Road Ready docket, the Distracted Driving Awareness campaign, the 100 Deadliest Days of Summer campaign, and distributed back-to-school safety tips.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Disaster Proclamation For Uvalde County In September 2022
- Solutions Granted Inc. Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
- Orbex Receives Best FX Research & Education Provider Award 2022
- Whitsett Vision Group First to Use Revolutionary New Lens to Dramatically Improve Patients' Eyesight
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
Past Texas Municipal Traffic Safety Initiatives (MTSI) awards received by the San Antonio Municipal Court since 2019 include:
- 2020 Municipal Traffic Safety Award – High Volume Court, Texas Municipal Courts Education Center
- 2020 Employer Traffic Safety Honorable Mention – Our Driving Concern, National Safety Council
- 2019 Municipal Traffic Safety Award – New Applicant Division, Texas Municipal Courts Education Center
The Texas Municipal Traffic Safety Initiatives (MTSI) was established in 2008 by the Texas Municipal Courts Education Center (TMCEC) to strengthen the ability of municipal courts to combat impaired driving. The program was designed to educate the judiciary on impaired driving laws, issues, legislation, and trends and to provide courts with the resources to educate their communities on the dangers of impaired driving.
Latest on Txylo.com
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- Haynes and Boone, LLP and Sidley Austin LLP Joint Press Release: Notice of Settlement and Joint Filing for Dismissal With Prejudice
- Texas: Operation Lone Star Increasing Efforts To Combat Growing Fentanyl Crisis
- Tellurian updates financing process for Driftwood LNG
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- Fitech by Deluxe Furthers Commitment to Financial Institutions, Sponsors Bankers Helping Bankers
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Castle Biosciences Announces Publication of Study Demonstrating the Integration of DecisionDx®-Melanoma and Clinicopathologic Factors Provides Optimized, Personalized Survival Prognoses for Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma
- Caris Life Sciences and Flatiron Health Partner to Vastly Increase Access to Most Comprehensive Molecular Testing Available
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Special Report: Death penalty: Is It The Same As A Life Sentence?
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Special Report: Pregnancy, Choice, And How New Relationships Are Affected In 2022
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- FINBOA Ranks #11 on the Houston Business Journal's 2022 Fast 100 List
- Governor Abbott Highlights Port Houston's Vital Role In Texas Economy
- M6 Midstream Announces Final Investment Decision and Completes Two Acquisitions to Establish a Leading Presence in the Haynesville Shale
- Susan G. Komen® Dallas North Texas MORE THAN PINK Walk Raises Money for Health Equity Among Those Most Impacted by Breast Cancer
- Ten New Art Commissions in the Works for Houston's Airports