- Texas Author CJ Daly Releases New Romantic Suspense - The Academy Saga, III: CAP & Gown
- Safety Vision Welcomes New Director of Marketing
- What You Need to Know About Burn Injuries [Infographic]
SAN ANTONIO (April 8, 2021) - The City of San Antonio is seeking applicants for the Municipal Golf Association-San Antonio (MGA-SA) Board of Directors which can be found online using the City's web-based application for boards and commissions at https://webapp9.sanantonio.gov/BoardCommApplication/vacancies. The deadline to submit applications is Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
The Municipal Golf Association - SA (MGA-SA) Board of Directors consists of 15 members, seven (7) selected by MGA-SA according to provisions in its by-laws, six (6) appointed by City Council and two (2) ex-officio voting members appointed by the City Manager. Appointments made by the City Council are for two-year terms. The terms of office are effective upon Council approval (expected June 2021) to expire May 2, 2023. The mission of the MGA-SA is to provide the best quality of municipal golf to citizens at an affordable rate, and to also continue to provide municipal golf as a City amenity available to citizens and visitors. MGA-SA seeks to provide access to all citizens and visitors, and encourages senior play, as well as promotes junior golf. Meeting times and locations vary.
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
For more information on the MGA-SA, visit: http://www.alamocitygolftrail.com.
For assistance with the application please contact Tina Flores, City Clerk, at (210) 207-7253.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Savara Announces New Employment Inducement Grant Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Fort Worth Christian Announces Valedictorian and Salutatorian
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Pricing of $75 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Venom F5 Global Public Debut Set for Amelia Island Concours
- ShearShare Partners With ENVY To Help Beauty Professionals Rebound From Pandemic
- International Being You Day Will Take Place on May 22nd
- Fluor Announces Pricing of Upsized Convertible Preferred Stock Offering
- San Antonio: Committee on Emergency Preparedness to host meeting this Friday, May 14, 2021
- San Antonio: CDC Recommends Use of Pfizer Vaccine in Adolescents, 12 to 15 Years Old
- Mitochondria gallery presents "Life In Color." A group exhibition by rising artists from west Africa
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Nova Engineering to an Individual Buyer
- Texas First Lady Cecilia Abbott Delivers Remarks At Zonta Club Of Parker County's Status Of Women Luncheon
- Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Advertising Truck - The BESTie
- ALYI Adds Self-Drive Rentals To Electric Motorcycle Rideshare Program Targeting $4 Billion African Market
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day