- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
SAN ANTONIO (June 10, 2021) — The City of San Antonio recently implemented the Municipal Open Checkbook visualization tool--spurred by Councilman Pelaez's request for a more user-friendly application to understand City expenditures. In response to the unveiling of this new tool, he issued the following statement:
"Some of the biggest concerns we hear from our neighbors each budget cycle are about financial transparency and challenges in accessing information about City revenues and expenditures. As stewards of public funds, I've always believed that it is the public's right to know how their money is spent.
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
In the past, trying to access this financial information was a complicated process that would overwhelm the average user with scattered spreadsheets and data that was difficult to digest and use. This new and improved Municipal Open Checkbook tool adds a layer of transparency by providing the detail of check payments issued by the City in a more user-friendly format. Taxpayers now have access to an online resource that makes it easier than ever to understand how local government spends their dollars.
Thank you to the staff in the City's Finance Office, Information and Technology Services Department, and the Office of Innovation for their work in empowering San Antonians to better access and understand the expenditures of the City of San Antonio."
This new resource was developed in coordination with the Innovation and Technology Committee, which Councilman Pelaez chairs. It can be accessed at: https://sanantoniotx.opengov.com/transparency# Click on "Check Disbursements" on the left sidebar.
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Metro Health Issues Heat Advisory for Juneteenth Weekend
- San Antonio: Whitt building preservation is following approved plan
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Hotel Lease for Low-Barrier Emergency Shelter
- San Antonio: City partners with SAMMinistries to create low barrier shelter for people experiencing homelessness
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Texoma Broadband Technicians Handle Challenging Upgrade
- San Antonio: Metro Health Alerts Public of Fifth Ozone Action Day
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Be Fully Vaccinated – to Receive All Recommended Doses – to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Luby's Celebrates Summer 2021
- Governor Abbott Appoints Cobos to Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bufkin To 355th Judicial District Court
- Texas: Governor Abbott Signs Second Amendment Legislation Into Law
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary