- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Readies Resources Along The Gulf Coast Ahead Of Tropical Weather
September 14, 2021 – In order to continue to receive community input for the City of San Antonio's Climate Action & Adaptation Plan (CAAP) strategy prioritization and implementation, two externally recruited committees were established in 2020: a Technical and Community Advisory Committee and a Climate Equity Advisory Committee.
As the Energy Industry lends important subject-matter expertise and perspective in San Antonio's climate change conversation, there is one designated seat for an energy industry representative. Applicants who are residents of San Antonio and can demonstrate affiliation with the energy industry are encouraged to apply online to the "Climate Ready - Technical and Community Advisory Committee" by September 27, 2021 on the website. For assistance with your application, please contact Nancy Cano with the Office of the City Clerk at (210) 207-7253 or via email at email@example.com.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
The Technical & Community Advisory Committee is comprised of 24 members who provide expertise, diverse perspectives, and input regarding implementation of the CAAP as the City works to achieve greenhouse gas reduction and adaptation goals. Background information, meeting videos and current membership may be found here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilwoman Teri Castillo on the City of San Antonio's Finalized 2022 City Budget
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- San Antonio: District 2 Councilman Jalen McKee-Rodriguez's Statement on the Approval of the City Budget
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran's statement on passage of first budget amid the Covid-19 pandemic
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Begrudgingly Approves FY 2022 Budget
- Councilman Courage and Council Approve San Antonio 2022 Budget; Substantial District 9 Projects Funded
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval's Remarks on FY 2022 City Budget
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman Praises FY 2022 Budget, including Investments in Resiliency and Public Safety
- San Antonio: District 6 FY 2022 Budget Accomplishments are a Culmination of Year-long Advocacy
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia's statement about the FY2022 Budget Adoption
- City of San Antonio Fiscal Year 2022 Adopted Capital and Operating Budget driven by community priorities
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Aviat Introduces High Availability Routing Software
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors