SAN ANTONIO (September 8, 2020) – San Antonio Public Library (SAPL) is excited to celebrate National Library Card Sign-Up Month throughout September. Each year, libraries across the country celebrate National Library Card Sign-Up Month by reminding the public about the many doors that library cards open through a variety of helpful resources.
For the occasion, SAPL is happy to announce that community members can now pick up a physical SAPL card during Contact-Free Pickup at 29 SAPL locations as an added COVID-19 Phase II service to the public. Digital cards will continue to be available.
To register for a SAPL card, visit mysapl.org, and click on the National Library Card Sign-Up Month banner or visit mysapl.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/default. Click on "Register for eCard" and fill out the form. Cards can be picked by visiting any SAPL location during Contact-Free Pickup hours. Call the number listed onsite upon arrival. After verifying your information, a SAPL staff member will then bring the SAPL card outside in a bag with your name on it and place it on the Contact-Free Pickup table.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Councilman Pelaez Supports Passage of the Alternative Aquifer Funding Program
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia's statement about the FY2021 Budget Adoption
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Supports Funding Proposal for Edwards Aquifer Protection Program; Calls for Water Security Charter Amendment
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran's Statement on Final Passage of FY 2021 Operating and Capital Budget
- San Antonio: Councilman Pelaez Praises FY 2021 Budget, Public Health and Safety Priorities
Having a SAPL card gives you access to millions of books, eBooks, magazines, movies, music, and so much more! It includes access to:
- Extensive collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines Online databases Physical items through Contact-Free Pickup Online services such as homework help and resume assistance
For more information about SAPL card benefits, Contact-Free Pickup hours, and to sign up for a SAPL card online, visit mysapl.org.
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio Preparatory Community School Hosts In-Person Tours, Friday, Sept 18, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Designation For Huntsville
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- Texas: Governor Greg Abbott Issues Executive Order Relating to Hospital Capacity
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- Governor Abbott Expands Capacity For Certain Services In Texas, Announces Guidance For Nursing Home, Long-Term Care Visitations
- New Innovation, Tech & Research Hub Rises in Texas
- Dr. Aura Imbarus Announces the Release of Conversations with the Past
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints 11 To Task Force on Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- San Antonio Express-News presents 2020 Top Workplaces
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Dallas real estate financing firm announces drop to half-point origination fee
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- KPMG's Manny Fernandez Named to Jacobs Board of Directors
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR