- Espanita Artisanal Tequila Awarded Gold At 2020 USA Spirits Awards
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
SAN ANTONIO (October 19, 2020) — The San Antonio Public Library (SAPL) will be moving into Phase 3 of its reopening plan beginning November 4, 2020. Expanded services available as part of Phase 3 include the expansion of computer usage by appointment to Central Library and all branch locations* as well as the continuance of Contact-Free Pickup for holds with standardized hours. Wi-Fi service outside 29 locations continues to be available 7:30AM to 10:30PM daily. For more information regarding services and hours, please visit guides.mysapl.org/covid-19/how-to.
More on Txylo.com
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Full Speaker Lineup Announced for Women's Leadership Summit presented by Versant Health
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
Contact-Free Pickup Hours Beginning November 4
Tuesday 12PM – 7PM
Wednesday through Saturday 10AM – 5PM
Computer Usage by Appointment
Tuesday 3PM - 7PM
Wednesday - Saturday 1PM – 5PM
Library staff is available by phone Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 210.207.2500 and by chat Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at ask.mysapl.org, Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. More information is available at guides.mysapl.org/covid-19/how-to.
*Forest Hills and McCreless Branches are currently undergoing renovations and will be operating under a modified Contact-Free Pickup schedule. These locations will not offer computer services until 2021 after the completion of their ongoing 2017-2022 Bond Program renovations. For more information on these renovations, visit guides.mysapl.org/Bond2017.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Focus on Taste: Holiday Gifts for the Kitchen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- City of San Antonio shares safety tips before Thanksgiving Holiday
- Texas: WEB VIDEO: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In Small Business Saturday
- 2021 Predictions for Oil & Mineral Based Industries According to Massive Minerals Management
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- Growing your Relationship with God
- EHR Data, Inc. Announces Passing of Founder & Chairman of the Board, Kenneth A. Hill Sr., R.Ph.
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Texas: Governor Abbott, TDEM Launch Bamlanivimab Infusion Wing At Alternate Care Site In El Paso
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Reynolds To Housing And Health Services Coordination Council
- Digital Defense, Inc. Discloses cPanel® & WHM® Vulnerability
- CMP Announces the Addition of John Hernandez as SVP of Client Strategies, Supporting CMP's Continued Growth in Texas
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Q3 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- San Antonio Express-News introduces 2021 Matching Marketing Fund Program
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices