- Espanita Artisanal Tequila Awarded Gold At 2020 USA Spirits Awards
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
SAN ANTONIO (October 16, 2020) — The San Antonio Public Library, in partnership with Councilwoman Shirley Gonzales and the Public Works Department, will host a virtual community meeting to review the proposed design for the $3.3 million renovation and expansion of the Memorial Branch Library on Tuesday, October 20 at 5:30 p.m. The meeting will present an opportunity for the community to review the project design and connect with Councilwoman Gonzales and Library staff.
Spanish translation services will be available. Deaf interpreters must be requested 48 hours prior to the meeting. For assistance, call (210) 207-2595 or 711 Texas Relay Service for the Deaf. For meeting details, visit guides.mysapl.org/Bond2017.
More on Txylo.com
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Full Speaker Lineup Announced for Women's Leadership Summit presented by Versant Health
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
Renovations to Memorial Branch Library beginning in 2020 include:
- Design work
- New lobby
- Improve building's curb appeal
- New digital monument sign
- Children's and teen dedicated spaces
- Flexible and high-tech community space
- Quiet study rooms
- Small meeting room
- Adult Learning Area
- Reconfigure library layout
- Refreshed furniture, shelving and equipment
- Connect Technology Center
- Improvements to building systems
If you have any questions, Library staff are available by phone, Monday - Saturday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. at 210-207-2500, or by chat, Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., available at ask.mysapl.org.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Focus on Taste: Holiday Gifts for the Kitchen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- City of San Antonio shares safety tips before Thanksgiving Holiday
- Texas: WEB VIDEO: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In Small Business Saturday
- 2021 Predictions for Oil & Mineral Based Industries According to Massive Minerals Management
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- Growing your Relationship with God
- EHR Data, Inc. Announces Passing of Founder & Chairman of the Board, Kenneth A. Hill Sr., R.Ph.
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Texas: Governor Abbott, TDEM Launch Bamlanivimab Infusion Wing At Alternate Care Site In El Paso
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Reynolds To Housing And Health Services Coordination Council
- Digital Defense, Inc. Discloses cPanel® & WHM® Vulnerability
- CMP Announces the Addition of John Hernandez as SVP of Client Strategies, Supporting CMP's Continued Growth in Texas
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Q3 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- San Antonio Express-News introduces 2021 Matching Marketing Fund Program
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices