SAN ANTONIO (June 11, 2019) — The recent severe weather came with hail, high winds, felled trees, and damage to roofs. Councilman Roberto Treviño is encouraging homeowners looking to replace their damaged or aging roof to apply for a free roof through the Under 1 Roof Program. The program provides a free high-reflectance roof for residents who live in San Antonio and are: over 65, a veteran, differently-abled, or low-income.
"Nobody should have to live with a leaky, damaged roof," said Treviño. "Apply today, and let's keep building together to improve the quality of life for the entire city."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Williamson To Aerospace And Aviation Advisory Committee
- Local Chef and Restaurant Owner Leads San Antonio's Efforts to Advance Seafood Sustainability through Nationally-Renowned Program
- Governor Abbott Appoints Jerry Romero To Texas Workforce Investment Council
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Buffalo's Oldest Orthodox Christian Church Celebrates 125th Anniversary
Residents interested in learning more about Under 1 Roof are encouraged to contact the Neighborhood and Housing Services Department at (210) 210-207-6459, or visit sanantonio.gov/NHSD/Programs/Repair.
Non-qualifying homeowners looking to replace their weather-damaged roof are encouraged to look into installing a high-reflectance roof. Studies have shown that a high-reflectance roof has led up to a 23 degree decrease in attic temperature during the summer and $1,200 in savings on CPS Energy bills annually. CPS Energy offers a "Cool Roof Rebate" for homeowners who install a roof with qualifying materials. More information can be found at www.cpsenergy.com/coolroof.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Western Publisher, Outlaws Publishing Scores Number One with Mike Mackessy's "Broken Dog Ranch"
- Home Mobility Supplies: Explore Premium Mobility Goods for Easier Moving
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Merakey Opens First Autism Center in Fort Worth
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA On Making Sure Important Paperwork Is Out Of Harm's Way
- MoxieBridge Acquires Midtown Office Center, a 169,808-Square-Foot, Two-Building Office Campus
- WEB VIDEO: Texas Celebrates Beer-To-Go Sales
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- D. Howard Armstrong's new book "Murder at 221 Beacon Hill" is Now Available
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Marvel Marketers Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Austin Office
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros