Laura Mayes, City of San Antonio (210) 207-1337
Michelle Vigil, City of San Antonio (210) 207-8172
For questions from the general public, please contact:
COVID-19 Hotline (210) 207-5779
SAN ANTONIO (July 30, 2020) – The City of San Antonio's COVID-19 PreK-12 Consultation Group, which was invited to provide guidance to San Antonio Medical Director Dr. Junda Woo regarding the reopening of schools, invites the public to participate in a virtual town hall to discuss concerns and safety measures for the upcoming school year.
The virtual public meeting will take place on Wednesday, August 5th at 7 p.m. The public is invited to watch live on the City's website, the City's Facebook page, channels AT&T 99, Grande 20, Spectrum 21 and digital antenna 16.1. Residents can also listen live by dialing 210-207-5555 and selecting option 1 for English or option 2 for Spanish. The meeting will feature live audience polling during the meeting.
More on Txylo.com
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces 1-for-15 Reverse Unit Split
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
- Corner Bakery Partners With Pandya Restaurant Growth Brands To Support Next Chapter of Growth
- The Tennessee Werewolves Get Disorderly in "American Dream" Video - Premiering October 30th
On July 17, Dr. Woo issued a health directive requiring that all public and private schools not re-open for on-campus, face-to-face instruction until after September 7, 2020.
During the meeting, City officials will also launch the public health indicators that the City will track regarding the re-opening of on-campus, face-to-face instruction. The indicators will serve as a guide to assess the local situation and ensure a safe and healthy environment for students, teachers, and staff at all local schools.
The COVID-19 PreK-12 Consultation Group, co-chaired by Dr. Woo and David Nungaray, Principal of the Bonham Academy, includes students, teachers, principals, parents, school board members, academics and pediatricians.
COVID-19 and Schools Virtual Town Hall
- Wednesday August 5, 7 p.m.
- Watch or listen live on the City's website, the City's Facebook page, channels AT&T 99, Grande 20, Spectrum 21 and digital antenna 16.1. Residents can also listen live by dialing 210-207-5555 and selecting option 1 for English or option 2 for Spanish. The meeting will feature live audience polling during the meeting.
More on Txylo.com
- Andrew Holman Joins Prytime Medical as Chief Commercialization Officer
- ILoveLeasing.com® Spherexx CRM Gains Twenty-Four Companies in 2020
- San Antonio: Councilman Pelaez Highlights New Pet Sales Ordinance, Innovative Animal Control Policy
- San Antonio: Councilman Pelaez Commends New CivTechSA Initiatives, City's Innovation Office
- City leaders ban retail pet sales in San Antonio
FOUR WAYS TO SIGN UP FOR COVID-19 ALERTS
- Download the Ready South Texas app, available in the iTunes and Google Play stores
- Text COSAGOV to 55000 to receive SMS text message updates
- Follow @COSAGOV on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Bookmark covid19.sanantonio.gov
Public service announcements are available here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- Single-Gate Logic Devices from Diodes Incorporated Target Automotive Applications Including Infotainment and ADAS
- Firefly Aerospace to Automate Composite Rocket Production with Ingersoll Machine Tools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- At Home Group Inc. Announces Preliminary1 Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- Uranium Energy Corp Files Fiscal 2020 Annual Report
- MediaKind launches CE Mini to provide cost-efficient, rapidly deployable video contribution encoding for live events
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend
- Oasis Midstream Partners Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Conference Call for November 4, 2020
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Joint Solution for Workplace Protection Biosecurity COVID-19 Rapid Test
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- 5Q Cyber's Veronica Unnikrishnan Named Dallas Business Journal Women in Technology Honoree
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Texas Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Enigma
- Events Make a Comeback with Ticketbud
- Dallas Duo Take Over the Outdoors by Turning Passion into Profit