- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Readies Resources Along The Gulf Coast Ahead Of Tropical Weather
SAN ANTONIO (July 19, 2021) — As a way to enjoy the beautiful outdoors this summer, San Antonio Public Library's (SAPL) Schaefer Branch Library welcomes the public to take part in exploring the new spacious Schaefer Trail.
SAPL will host a special event to celebrate this new community resource on Wednesday, July 21 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. SAPL has partnered with the San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department for in-person outdoor games, giveaways, Take-and-Make activity kits, and more. An outdoor StoryWalk® of the book "All Around Us" by Xelena Gonzalez will also be available for viewing.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
Additionally, SAPL will release commemorative videos featuring remarks from distinguished community members on Wednesday, July 21 on the SAPL YouTube channel beginning at 9:30 a.m. Online activities will also be available on the celebration guide.
The Schaefer Branch Library is one of SAPL's newest locations, having opened its doors on the far east side of San Antonio on March 25, 2017. This location contributes to the quality of life of the area through literacy, programming, and now fitness with the new addition of the Schaefer Trail.
For more information on the Schaefer Trail celebration, visit guides.mysapl.org/schaefer-trail.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilwoman Teri Castillo on the City of San Antonio's Finalized 2022 City Budget
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- San Antonio: District 2 Councilman Jalen McKee-Rodriguez's Statement on the Approval of the City Budget
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran's statement on passage of first budget amid the Covid-19 pandemic
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Begrudgingly Approves FY 2022 Budget
- Councilman Courage and Council Approve San Antonio 2022 Budget; Substantial District 9 Projects Funded
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval's Remarks on FY 2022 City Budget
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman Praises FY 2022 Budget, including Investments in Resiliency and Public Safety
- San Antonio: District 6 FY 2022 Budget Accomplishments are a Culmination of Year-long Advocacy
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia's statement about the FY2022 Budget Adoption
- City of San Antonio Fiscal Year 2022 Adopted Capital and Operating Budget driven by community priorities
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Aviat Introduces High Availability Routing Software
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors