- ShearShare Partners with Insurance Leader for First-of-Its-Kind Usage-Based Insurance Products - 103
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
SAN ANTONIO (November 19, 2020) — Today, Councilwoman Viagran will host a Virtual People First Community Fair with CPS Energy for District 3 at 6:00 p.m. This event will share information about customer programs that can help in a variety of ways, including tools to help manage energy usage.
CPS Energy will discuss their exciting FlexPOWER Bundle program and help customers better understand the role of the proposed Rate Advisory Committee. Customers will also learn more about energy conservation, assistance programs & payment plans while speaking directly to members of the CPS Energy and District 3 teams.
More on Txylo.com
- Telestax Delivers SMS for Microsoft Teams Bringing the Ability to Send and Receive Texts from within the Popular Collaboration Platform
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty Taps Christina Galbreath-Gonzalez To Lead Bluffton Office
- Robert T. Ball, Jr., MD Honored with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA 2020 National Service Award For Leadership in SC Communities Amidst Pandemic
- MCI Diagnostic Center Performs COVID-19 Testing on Soccer Team
- MCI Diagnostic Center Opens Lab Headquarters In Dallas,Texas
"District 3 is happy to bring this creative partnership with CPS Energy on a virtual platform to discuss valuable information. During these times, we continue to focus on our community's needs," Councilwoman Viagran stated. "The holidays are upon us and sharing ways to help conserve energy and save money is important. Thank you CPS Energy for always putting our community first."
Customers can tune in by computer, smartphone or tablet at cpse.news/fairdistrict3 (Password: 2222) and by phone at 415.655.0002 (Access Code: 133 041 6699).
Latest on Txylo.com
- Reigning National Football League's DPOY, Stephon Gilmore, Hand Writes a Note to his Five-Year Old Son, Addressing Why "Black Lives Matter"
- Br. Dan O'Riordan Announces the Release of Never Too Young to Change the World
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran extends a helping hand for Convoy of Hope event
- Comerica Bank's California Index Up Again
- Governor Abbott Announces Hewlett Packard Enterprise Global Headquarters Relocation To Texas
- Plains All American Pipeline and Plains GP Holdings Announce Transfer of Stock Exchange Listings to Nasdaq
- Pets Change Our Lives - This Holiday, Petco Foundation Grants $860,000 to Save Theirs
- Governor Abbott Appoints MacNaughton To Advisory Committee To The Texas Board Of Criminal Justice On Offenders With Medical Or Mental Impairments
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Ries To State Pension Review Board
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- Mouser Electronics Named Bourns 2019 North American e-Commerce Distributor of the Year
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
- Who Inspired Me the Most? Learn what I (Harry Javer) learned from Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities I met with
- San Antonio: City invites residents to attend SA Climate Ready Forum on Friday, Dec. 4
- Customer Support Data Transformed into Powerful Intelligence with TeamInsights
- Houston: Mayor Turner Announces the Urban Prairie Resiliency Project
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. Successfully Completes Restructuring
- Moleculin Announces FDA Approves 3 Rare Pediatric Disease Designations for WP1066
- EclecticIQ raises €20 million in Series C funding