- San Antonio: San Antonians Invited to Create Public Art Mural for Historic Market Square
- Texas: Operation Lone Star Transports Over 900 Migrants To Nation's Capital, Continues Joint Border Security Efforts With Mexican Governors
- BACA Systems Hires Account Executives to Lead Business Development, Manage Customer Relationships in Six States
San Antonio Airport System
San Antonio (May 11, 2022) – Summer is expected to be a busy travel season, especially in San Antonio, one of the top tourists destinations in the country. Frontier and Sun Country Airlines both announced the resumption of nonstop flights to the Alamo City.
"The return of these flights gives travelers even more options to see our beautiful city this Summer and discover the charm that makes this city unique. This is also an opportunity for local travelers looking for low-cost family vacations to visit these popular destinations", said Jesus H. Saenz, Jr, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System. "We expect the airport to be extremely busy this season and we are prepared to welcome the traffic".
More on Txylo.com
- Fluor Issues Statement Regarding Recent Decision on Pantex Plant and Y-12 National Security Complex Contract Award
- Service Compression Announces Transformative Growth Capital Investment, Permian Basin Acquisition, and Electric Newbuild Program
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Wildfire Disaster Declaration In May 2022
- Governor Abbott Discusses Texas' Booming Economy During Roundtable With Business Leaders In Richland Hills
Sun Country will resume seasonal service to Cancun, Las Vegas and Minneapolis. The flight to Minneapolis will run four times a week on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, starting on May 20 and will continue until November 28. Sun Country will be the second carrier offering service from SA to Minneapolis. On May 27, Sun Country will begin service to Cancun operating four times a week on Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, and Mondays. This is a popular weekend trip, so the airline increased its flights from twice a week last summer to four times a week. The Las Vegas flight on Sun Country's Boeing 737 will operate twice weekly and the service is scheduled to begin in September. The carrier joins three other airlines flying to the destination from San Antonio.
Frontier will begin its year round service on May 26 to Atlanta with two weekly flights on Thursdays and Sundays. The airline will also start its year round service on June 10 with flights to Philadelphia on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. Prior to Frontier's announcement, Philadelphia was San Antonio's largest unserved market with over 125,000 passengers per year.
Both airlines will operate their flights on 186-passenger aircraft.
Latest on Txylo.com
- TOPdesk Receives Two TrustRadius Customer "Top Rated" Awards
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- ThoroughCare Announces $3 Million Capital Raise to Advance Care Coordination for Value-Based Care
- PROS Appoints Grad Conn as Chief Marketing Officer
- Local Burger Joint Challenges Competitive Eaters of All Ranks to Compete in Food Fight Fridays
- Stellus Capital Management, LLC Provides Unitranche Financing in Support of Mill Point Capital LLC's Acquisition of Cancos Tile & Stone
- New Invicti research indicates that 65% of cybersecurity professionals and app developers believe they've saved their companies $1M+ this year by preventing breaches
- Laboratory inventory management system
- San Antonio Tech Startup Shares Beta at Geekdom Mixer
- Governor Abbott Touts Texas' Economic Success At Rio Grande Valley Business Summit In McAllen
- Caracara Services Forms Strategic Gas Treatment Joint Venture to Increase Sequestration Access, Drive Toward Carbon Neutrality
- San Antonio: Stone Oak Area Residents Invited to Share their Vision for the Community
- San Antonio: District 7 Councilmember Thanks Harvard Business Students Advancing Sustainability
- San Antonio: District 6 Councilwoman Travels to Washington to Participate in the HOPE Binational Fellowship
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) and form 1116
- Rebuilding Together Day: 40 years and nearly 15,000 homes rebuilt in Houston
- Helix and Microsoft to Speak on Financial Inclusion at the Finovate Spring Conference in San Francisco
- Topgolf Expanding Pennsylvania Footprint with Two New Venues
- J.L. Sullivan Announces the Release of From Brick & Darkness
- HOP WTR Mixed Packs Are Finding a New Home at an H-E-B Near You