- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
At its core, Sanctify serves as an IWP Capital database for investment advisors. It is an all-in-one personalized screening app that allows you to make informed and logical investment decisions. IWP Capital affirms that Sanctify will function as a stepping stone for different types of investors wanting to uphold Catholic values and drive business growth at the same time. Although the app is relatively new, it can already track more than 20,000 companies across the U.S.
The value proposition of Sanctify is to help investors conduct unique screens. As of now, the app offers 28 distinct screens as per American Catholic Investing Guidelines. As an investor who believes in Catholic values, you can now maintain a score of your family and faith values. This feature of the app is to help investors keep an eye on their core investments and decide whether or not their investments are in accordance with the U.S. Catholic Guidelines.
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
Unlike other investment apps, Sanctify takes into account environmental, corporate responsibility, economic justice, and human dignity factors. In fact, these are the hallmark qualities that highlight the essence of Sanctify that help investors maintain their lifelong Catholic values.
Fortunately, investors can now check into ETFS screens and 25,000 mutual funds in real-time. With the launch of Sanctify, IWP Capital also wants to offer heightened convenience to traditional investors. It is an effective way to help transition old school investors to bolder investment decisions and adherence to the U.S. Catholic Investment Principles at the same time.
The more that investors use Sanctify, the more they will realize that it provides comprehensive tools, asset analysis, and market situation to make the right investment decisions based on Catholic values. It's a secure, dedicated, and centralized investment app that can guide investors to research information on a single IWP platform.
One of the fundamental aspects that separates Sanctify from other conventional investor apps is its instant support and data accessibility. You can expect more updates and features from Sanctify app in the foreseeable future.
More on Txylo.com
- D.R. Horton, Inc. to Release 2021 Third Quarter Earnings on July 22, 2021
- EPA Recognizes Houston's Continued Leadership in Energy Innovation
- Houston: Mayor Sylvester Turner's Statement on Juneteenth National Independence Day
- PermRock Royalty Trust Declares Monthly Cash Distribution
- Viva!! San Antonio Fiesta set for June 17-27
The investment app operates as a guide for making Catholic-based investment decisions. It's also simplified, effective, robust, and secure for investors to make strategic investment decisions. Sanctify grants more control and power to investors who want to make productive, profitable, and moral investment choices as per American investing Catholic values.
Since each investment decision comes with its own set of parameters, Sanctify wants to help investors become more systematic and consistent with their investment decisions. The rollout of Sanctify ensures that investment decisions of investors are rooted in the Catholic spirit, teaching, and doctrine.
View Sanctify's subscription options and start your free trial today.
IWP Capital Inc
Address: 200 N. Mesquite Street, Suite 205, Arlington, TX
Phone Number: (888) 882-2046
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE IWP Capital, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary
- Solo Art Show in Houston: Panca Marga
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Join the Homepage of B2B for a Chance to Travel the World
- San Antonio: Viva Fiesta! COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinics Coming to Official Fiesta Events
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- City of San Antonio announces Brooke Army Medical Center to become a Medicaid provider with passage of Texas House Bill 2365
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran Encourages Participation in Upcoming Fiesta Events
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Masergy Wins Globee® in the 16th Annual 2021 IT World Awards®
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Houston: BARC Services Closed This Weekend Due to Illness Precautions BARC Closed for Animal Intake June 17-20
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Covenant High Plains Surgery Center becomes West Texas' only surgery center to achieve accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program®