- ShearShare Partners with Insurance Leader for First-of-Its-Kind Usage-Based Insurance Products - 161
- San Antonio: City invites residents to attend SA Climate Ready Forum on Friday, Dec. 4
- The 7th annual Islamic Arts Festival will take place on the 5th and 6th of December, 2020
"Although 2020 is not the year any of us could have anticipated, we have found ways to address safety and the changing needs of our guests while retaining the distinctive customer service delivery embodied by the St. Anthony team," noted Brandon Raney, CEO of BC Lynd Hospitality. "Our thoughtful restoration five years ago taught us that despite the current challenges, there are many things that remain important to our guests. We've worked to continue delivering exceptional service, infuse luxury in the customer experience, and embrace our history while meeting contemporary expectations. Each of these elements makes a difference now like never before."
The St. Anthony Hotel's grand reopening in 2015 did more than update and renovate a property that has been the center of upscale events and celebrations in the city for more than 110 years. The approach taken by owners Clyde Johnson and Brandon Raney focused on managing a delicate balance between grand luxury and contemporary tastes. This approach is evident throughout the hotel from the classic chandeliers and hundred-year-old Steinway to the clean lines of renovated suites and lounges with a modern flair.
More on Txylo.com
- Ensemble Orthopedics Receives FDA Clearance For PyroCarbon CMC Interpositional Implant
- Liquid Networx Designated as Expert-Level Specialized MSSP Partner and Integrator in Texas
- Leaps and Bounds: U.S. Army Vet Turned Financial Advisor Can Turn Your Life Around
- Santa Pix Mobile App Saves Christmas with Parent-Friendly Click and Pic Format
- Ironside Human Resources Promotion of Hannah Swei
Strolling through the hotel you will discover the designers and owners went through great lengths to maintain several historic elements of the property. Restored Venetian tile flooring dating back to 1910 alongside an eclectic mix of old and new furnishings; old-world textile design paired with contemporary color palettes; and even doors with no doorknobs integrated into the project as an elegant response to modern demands. Since the renovated and updated suites needed more spacious bathrooms, the required the number of rooms shifted - but the number of doors remained in order to maintain the character of each corridor. The sixth-floor outdoor infinity pool has a contemporary feel while the rooftop lounge preserves historic hand-painted tile.
In an effort to offer a level of support and accommodations to guests responsive to the current travel climate, The St. Anthony Hotel family has adapted and adjusted, much as it did during its renovation. Historically The St. Anthony Hotel has catered to generations of large weddings, sumptuous special events, and served as a stunning backdrop for celebrities and VIPs who have made their way into San Antonio. Today The St. Anthony Hotel is serving as a venue for a wide range of gatherings. Small, intimate weddings are now more frequent on the rooftop terrace and remote workers are taking advantage of all the modern conveniences to work in a different environment for a few days.
More on Txylo.com
- TripDelivers Announces Delivery Services for Ghost Kitchens USA & Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada
- Tough Winter Ahead as Pace of Job Growth is Cut in Half
- City of Houston Recognizes December 3rd As International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- City of Houston Launches Internet Voucher Program with CARES Act Funding
- Mayor Turner Appoints Interim Houston Parks and Recreation Department Director
The hotel's celebrated chef and team have developed a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner curbside option to replace what was a popular Thanksgiving dining experience for many in San Antonio. "We know this will be a very different holiday for our guests," noted Raney. "We're committed to doing what we can to make it a little brighter, safe, and one with renewed hope for the year to come."
For more information on the St. Anthony Hotel's current offerings visit www.thestanthonyhotel.com.
About The St. Anthony Hotel
The St. Anthony Hotel, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, was the first luxury hotel in San Antonio and has remained one of the finest expressions of Texas hospitality for more than a century. Contact 210-227-4392 or visit www.thestanthonyhotel.com.
About The Luxury Collection® Hotels & Resorts
The Luxury Collection®, part of Marriott International, Inc., is comprised of world-renowned hotels and resorts. Visit theluxurycollection.com.
SOURCE The St. Anthony Hotel
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Fellini In Action, 8 1/2 Set Photography by Paul Ronald Exhibit
- Bells & Balls in the Bottoms Ring In Kansas City's West Bottoms Holiday Weekends
- Foundation Offers FREE Workshop To Motivate Black Male Students After Tumultuous 2020
- Newly Released Historical Fiction Novel Recognizes the First Critically Acclaimed Female Portrait Artist
- Governor Abbott Appoints Swanson To Texas Farm And Ranch Lands Conservation Council
- Tri Global Energy Dominates U.S. Wind Production in Q3, Helps Texas Retain Top Ranking Nationally
- The San Antonio Airport System Garners Coveted Routes Americas Conference for 2022
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Good Works Acquisition Corp. Announces Upcoming Automatic Unit Separation
- Goli Nutrition selects Atos to power new retail experience based on edge technology
- Houston City Council Approves $10 Million Boost to Small Business Economic Relief Program (SBERP)
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- McKesson Launches Ontada, an Oncology Technology and Insights Business Dedicated to Help Advance Cancer Research and Care
- Patterson-UTI Reports Drilling Activity for November 2020
- MediaKind 2021 Sports D2C Forecast defines the future of direct-to-consumer services in the global sports rights-holders market
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Announces Collaboration with Amazon Web Services to Develop Data Analytics and Machine Learning Platform
- Triumph Tech Achieves AWS DevOps Competency
- RateGenius Study Reveals How Some Generations Benefit More Than Others When Refinancing Auto Loans
- Supreme Court Rules There Is No Santa Claus In New Holiday Book
- More than 600 New Housing Units Coming to San Antonio's Urban Core
- San Antonio: District 3 brings holiday cheer to local family