Supply chain industry veterans Reid Klosowsky and Bill Maroney launch Freight Think, a transportation advisory group, in partnership with NT Logistics, to help shippers reduce freight expense, increase profitability, and support environmental goals
- Score Shot Back to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Texas: Governor Abbott Honors Fallen Heroes At Memorial Day Ceremony In Georgetown
- Generational Capital Markets Advises Youngblood Automation in its Sale to H&P Technologies
Lynn Gravley, President and CEO of NT Logistics, expressed her enthusiasm for the venture. "Reid and Bill have a combined 40-plus years of experience in the supply chain industry. They understand how to bridge the gap between product people and logistics people in order to maximize performance and cost. Plus, they are aware of how busy teams are today, so they've designed services that can be implemented quickly."
Freight Think uses a four-part approach to negotiate, validate, analyze, and optimize freight expenditures. The process is designed for speed with an average timeline of two weeks from start to finish. The company offers a variety of services such as carrier contract review and analysis, freight bill auditing, packaging and network design, routing compliance and optimization, carbon reduction guidance, performance measurement, end-to-end visibility, and speed/service strategies.
More on Txylo.com
- Expro Wins Well Intervention and Integrity Contract for Major Project in Uganda
- San Antonio: Enjoy fun events this June and July Downtown
- San Antonio: District 5 Councilmember Reacts to Violent Crime Reduction Plan Update
- San Antonio: District 7 to Host Housing Assistance Event with Community Partners
- Natera Announces Data from the ProActive Study that Supports Prospera™ Kidney as an Early Indicator of Transplant Rejection
Klosowsky noted that shippers need to take a more surgical approach when it comes to improving profitability. "By understanding how product and freight work together companies can be smarter about their operations while gaining efficiency. We often find simple solutions that can drive significant value."
Freight Think works with shippers throughout the U.S., helping them answer questions such as whether current shipping rates are favorable or if freight dollars are being spent efficiently. The company also provides a complimentary assessment which helps shippers identify potential savings opportunities through its Business Intelligence platform which combines experience with analytics for powerful results.
Maroney added that being more efficient is not only "the right thing to do" but also good business sense: "Whether it's minimizing redundant moves or removing empty space from containers or trailers – these measures can help businesses reach their ESG goals while also improving profitability."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- FreeBeer, The World's First Free Beer Company, Launches an Ad-supported Brew
- Clarity Payment Hub Ootb Support For Microsoft Dynamics Gp
- American Momentum Bank's $25,000 sponsorship supports transitional living center for young adults
- Texas: Governor Abbott Vows To Cut Property Taxes At TPPF Fireside Chat
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Departure Of PUC Chairman Lake
- Major Legislative Achievements Boost Texas' Historic Border Mission
- HOUSTON NAMED A 2023 TOP 10 BEST CITY IN AMERICA
- Governor Abbott Deploys State Flood Resources To Northwest Texas
- Ennis, Inc. Acquires UMC Print
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
- A Quarter of Campers Work From the Campsite, says 2023 Camping Report
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- TransTech Energy Acquires Metalforms Ltd.
- Governor Abbott Appoints University Student Regents, Representative To Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Hephaestus Global Launches Comprehensive Free Resource for Investors
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Fresh Publication Feel, Daily Content, and Comprehensive PR Resources
- Timothy M. David Announces the Release of The Imposed Path
- Eva Tillman Announces the Release of Dear Mom - a memoir
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- FibroBiologics to Present Corporate Update at 2023 BIO International Convention