Technology Convergence Driving the Development of Sustainable Crop Protection Solutions USA - English USA - English USA - English
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The agricultural industry's ongoing changes—rapid climate change and biodiversity loss—have created a lucrative growth opportunity for agrochemical technology developers. According to Frost & Sullivan's recent report on the sustainable agrochemicals crop protection market, the need to protect crops and reduce agricultural-related emissions encourages technology developers to create solutions that allow farmers to sustainably increase agricultural productivity. Furthermore, government strategies, such as proposing a 50% reduction in fertilizer losses and a 20% reduction in fertilizer consumption by 2030, are expected to drive innovation in the sustainable agrochemicals market.
For further information on this analysis, please click here.
"The global governments' emphasis on adopting green technologies for agriculture, coupled with companies' focus on developing zero-emission technologies, will expedite sustainable agrochemicals market growth," said Pranjal Tripathi, Chemicals, Materials & Nutrition Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "Further, international organizations will encourage farmers to adopt such technologies, such as FAO's move to promote advanced technologies to reduce agriculture-related greenhouse gas emissions."
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Tripathi added: "Advancement in enhanced efficiency fertilizers (EEFs) is one of the top innovations promoting sustainability in crop protection. Additionally, upcycling fertilizers is another trend that supports sustainability in the field; this primarily consists of technologies enabling the development of fertilizers that convert organic or industrial waste into fertilizers."
To reap the advantage of the expanding sustainable agrochemicals sector, agriculture technology developers should:
- Focus on strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions with biotechnology market players to accelerate formulation development.
- Collaborate with research academia to enable technology developers to address challenges associated with high installation and production costs, enabling the commercial scale-up of these technologies.
- Form strategic partnerships for new product development. It will be crucial for developing nanomaterials for agrochemicals with promising characteristics.
Growth Opportunities in Sustainable Agrochemicals for Crop Protection is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals, Materials & Nutrition research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
More on Txylo.com
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Vincenzo Sannipoli Announces the Release of Sulla vetta del tubo
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
About Frost & Sullivan
For over six decades, Frost & Sullivan has helped build sustainable growth strategies for Fortune 1000 companies, governments, and investors. We apply actionable insights to navigate economic changes, identify disruptive technologies, and formulate new business models to create a stream of innovative growth opportunities that drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Growth Opportunities in Sustainable Agrochemicals for Crop Protection
María Celeste Bailo
E: [email protected]
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1982586/Frost_Sullivan_Crop_Protection.jpg
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast
- Governor Abbott Boosts Support For Education Freedom At Parent Empowerment Day At Texas Capitol
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Kajeet's Michael Flood named as CoSN2023 Impact 30 Award Winner
- Braniff Airways Flying Into New Licensing Partnerships
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Workshop In Lubbock
- Cynthia Hilston Announces the Release of The Rock at the Bottom
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- The Greater Houston Port Bureau Announces New President
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Supply chain industry veterans Reid Klosowsky and Bill Maroney launch Freight Think, a transportation advisory group, in partnership with NT Logistics, to help shippers reduce freight expense, increase profitability, and support environmental goals
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Gaming and entertainment company Spinrack Corporation, appoints Jesse Norton as Chief Marketing Officer
- Mallinckrodt to Present New Retrospective Data on Effect of Acthar® Gel (Repository Corticotropin Injection) to Reduce Corticosteroid Use and Burden for Advanced Sarcoidosis at the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) 2023 Annual Meeting
- Century Supply Chain Solutions Leverages the Slync Platform to Streamline Origin Logistics and Drive Operational Efficiency