The additional resources include an Urban Area Medical Task Force from the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) that will arrive in the region on Monday and a Disaster Medical Assistance Team from U.S. Health and Human Services that has just been deployed. These resources add to a DOD Urban Area Medical Task Force that just began operating in Bexar County as well as seven federal assessment teams operating in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, McAllen, Laredo and El Paso this past week. The Governor continues daily collaboration with Texas' federal partners to expand resources for any regions to respond to COVID-19.
More on Txylo.com
- Digital Defense Announces New Partner Program for Managed Service Providers
- Help for Hotels as They Reopen - Hyperion Biotechnology Offers Legionella Water Testing
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Governor Abbott Provides Update On PPE Distribution To Texas Schools
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
"Texas is grateful to the federal government as well as the President and Vice President for working swiftly to provide additional resources to the state as we work to mitigate COVID-19 and care for our fellow Texans," said Governor Abbott. "We will continue to work with our local and federal partners to ensure all resources and needs are met throughout the state."
Latest on Txylo.com
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements For Hurricane Hanna Disaster Counties
- Kimberly-Clark Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Founder of Dallas-based TractionFirst releases a new book designed to give entrepreneurs a boost of courage in today's economy
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- 7-Eleven, Inc. Transforms its U.S. Store Network Through Acquisition of Speedway
- San Antonio: Metro Health Alerts Public of Ozone Action Day and High Temperatures
- BOOK RELEASE--Pairs With Life by John Taylor
- Book Release--Moon In Bastet by E.S. Danon