"The Department of Family Protective Services is one of our most important state agencies and needs a leader who has the experience to build upon its recent successes and improve care for all Texas families," said Governor Abbott. "Jaime is that leader and I am confident in her ability to keep Texas families, children and vulnerable adults safe from neglect and abuse. I am proud to appoint her as the new DFPS Commissioner and will work with her to create an even brighter future for the Lone Star State."
More on Txylo.com
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
Jaime Masters of Kansas City, Missouri is currently the Chief of Health Services and Acting Chief of Operations for Jackson County Missouri. Previously, she served as the Deputy Secretary of Family Services and as the Director of Economic and Employment Services for the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF). Prior to her service with the Kansas DCF, she served as the Director of Procurement and Contract Compliance for the Unified Government of Wyandotte County, Kansas City, Kansas and as a Mental Health Program Manager for the Wyandotte County Sheriff's Office. Additionally, she served as a member of the Kansas Sentencing Commission and the Kansas Board of Indigent Defense. Masters received a Bachelor of Science in human resource management and a Master of Science in marriage and family therapy from Friends University in Wichita, Kansas.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilman Treviño supports passage of the San Antonio Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan on the Passage of the Climate Action and Adaptation Plan: "We owe it to ourselves, to each other, and to our children"
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Adopting Climate Action & Adaption Plan
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg's statement on passage of climate plan
- San Antonio City Council adopts Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- TMG Consulting Announces New VP of Digital Innovation & Research
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- Monarch Butterflies and Ultra-Runners Coming Through San Antonio Raising Awareness of Epic Migratory Journey
- Diwali San Antonio Festival of Lights Celebrates San Antonio's Indian Community
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Vaping Illness in the United States
- Kingdom Christmas Lights Process
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Welcomes Promising Early Results of Cite and Release Policy