- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- 13:14 ET Alejandro Dabdoub is recognized by Continental Who's Who
TMO Director Brendon Anthony will be present to explain the Music Friendly Community designation and answer questions.
Participation in TMO's Music Friendly Community program provides Texas communities with a network for fostering music industry development and sends a clear message to industry professionals that certified communities are serious about attracting and developing music industry growth. Bryan's workshop is the first step in the certification process. When complete, Bryan will join 30 other Texas cities that have earned the coveted "Music Friendly" designation.
"As we unleash the full might of the Texas economy, I look forward to continuing to work alongside community and business leaders in Bryan to ensure they have the knowledge and tools they need to succeed," said Governor Abbott. "Music is a big part of the Texas brand and our local economies, and I thank the Texas Music Office for helping communities large and small to amplify creative partnerships and spur new business growth."
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
Musicians, venues, and the general public are all welcome to attend.
Music Friendly Community Workshop – Bryan
Monday, October 18 at 6 p.m.
Grand Stafford Theater, 106 S Main St., Bryan, TX 77803
Questions and media inquiries can be directed to Jose Quintana, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Alyson Mullins, email@example.com
More information on TMO's Music Friendly Community program: gov.texas.gov/music/page/music-friendly-communities
Latest on Txylo.com
- 07:33 ET COVID-19 Battering Healthcare Workers with 1 in 3 Battling Depression as Pandemic Rages, CulturIntel Study Finds
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- Champions Kids Camp 9th Annual Golf Classic Honoring: Dave Elmendorf
- You Can Now Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Weekend of empowerment benefitting victims of domestic violence, mental illness, and homelessness
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County Reach Major Milestone in its COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts
- Announcing Consumer Staples Exchange Launch
- Blockchain Ecosystem Exchange Launch
- San Antonio: The Divas of Eastwood Contemporary Songstresses Return to The Carver
- San Antonio: Council District 2 Office Hosts Movie at the Park
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Ana Sandoval hosting an Outdoor Family Movie and Vaccine Clinic at Woodlawn Lake Park
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $36.4 Million In Funding For Operation Lone Star Initiatives In Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Eight to Aerospace and Aviation Advisory Committee
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans