"The Texas model of low taxes, reasonable regulations, and workforce investment continues to attract exceptional companies like Ariat that will ensure the Lone Star State remains a global economic powerhouse," said Governor Greg Abbott. "Texas has a long and storied tradition of ranching, farming, and equestrian sports, and we are proud to build upon that legacy by welcoming Ariat to Fort Worth. Like Texas, Ariat is committed to innovation and excellence, and I look forward to working together to bring more jobs and greater economic prosperity to Fort Worth and the entire state of Texas."
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran's Statement on Final Passage of FY 2021 Operating and Capital Budget
- San Antonio: Councilman Pelaez Praises FY 2021 Budget, Public Health and Safety Priorities
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Gonzales Commends Today's Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Vote
- San Antonio: City Council Approves FY 2021 Budget
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Celebrates Investment in Public Health in FY 2021 Budget
"Ariat started as a brand built for the outdoors – for people riding horses, working the land, and who love and identify with an outdoor, rugged lifestyle," said Ariat's Co-Founder and CEO Beth Cross. "We're intentional about the categories we grow into, and are dedicated to bringing the innovation and quality of our products to the world's essential workers in the most demanding jobs and trades."
"Fort Worth is excited to welcome Ariat to Texas, as the company joins our community for its latest expansion," said Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price. "This project represents a strong partnership between the state and local communities focused on creating new jobs and attracting new companies and relocations as we work to bolster the Texas economy."
"We are grateful to all of our partners with the City of Fort Worth and the State of Texas for their collaboration in bringing Ariat International's western regional headquarters and distribution center to our region," said Denton County Judge Andy Eads. "A company of this caliber brings high-paying jobs to our region, which is part of the mission of the Texas Enterprise Fund."
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg statement on 2021 budget
- City of San Antonio's Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Makes Investments in Public Health, Housing and Workforce Development
- San Antonio Preparatory Community School Hosts In-Person Tours, Friday, Sept 18, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Designation For Huntsville
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
"Texas is the perfect home for a boot-maker – not just because boots are a part of our culture but because Texas remains committed to a hospitable business environment that allows companies to grow and succeed," said Senator Jane Nelson. "This announcement is yet another sign of Texas' economic strength and resiliency. I am proud to welcome Ariat to Fort Worth and Senate District 12."
"Ariat International, Inc.'s expansion to Texas is exciting news and reflects the strong business and economic climate of our state and the North Texas region," said Representative Tan Parker. "Texas was built upon our western heritage, and Ariat's successful leadership in the western and equestrian industry honors our past and captures the future of our growing and extremely diverse manufacturing base. I am thrilled to see their global footprint expand right here in the great city of Fort Worth and the Denton County area."
View more information about Ariat International, Inc.
Latest on Txylo.com
- KPMG's Manny Fernandez Named to Jacobs Board of Directors
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- Advancements in Diversity Tracking and Advocacy – Kean Miller Achieves Mansfield Certification
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Governor's Commission for Women
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans
- Design Competition Seeks Creative Interventions to Bring Visitors Back to Main Streets This Winter
- Marc Flanagan to work with IOTech Systems to help develop Partner Ecosystem and go-to-market strategy
- Texas Traditions Roofing Sponsors and Provides Scholarships to Georgetown Youth Soccer Program
- The Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Announces the 2020 Celebrando Honorees
- Registration Opens for the R&D League Symposium – An Opportunity for Residents and Cross-Sector Teams to Work Together to Solve San Antonio Challenges
- During the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 75) CAF America Highlights Charitable Giving Related to COVID-19 and Sustainable Development Goals
- Five Texas Ranches Hit The Market To Sell In Sealed Bid - CALL FOR OFFERS - CAMPAIGN
- Kickstarter Project 'Did Ya Wheatgrass' Implements Food-Safety Lab Testing to Validate Quality
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with San Antonio Public Library