"This investment by Navistar is paramount to Texas' success in growing our diverse and highly skilled manufacturing workforce," said Governor Abbott. "The Lone Star State is the new frontier in innovation and I am confident that this partnership will usher in even greater economic prosperity for our state."
"Over the last five years, Navistar has made significant investments to improve our position in the market," said Troy Clarke, Navistar chairman, president and chief executive officer. "This investment will create a benchmark assembly facility to improve quality, lower costs and provide capacity to support anticipated industry growth, as well as market share gains."
More on Txylo.com
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
"We are so proud to have a company like Navistar, a leader in vehicle innovation, in San Antonio," said Mayor Ron Nirenberg. "It shows that our strategy to grow our advanced manufacturing sector is working."
"The County has, for many years, been touting the strength of our Texas-Mexico region as a platform for vehicle production," said Judge Nelson Wolff. "Navistar's decision to locate their newest facility here is just the latest affirmation that our community is uniquely situated to host world-class companies in advanced manufacturing industries. We are thrilled to have them in Bexar County."
"I am proud to welcome Navistar's strategic investment and quality jobs to the San Antonio region," said Jenna Saucedo-Herrera, President & CEO, SAEDF. "The company shares our forward-thinking mindset and I know that when embedded into our community, they will do incredible things."
Learn more about Navistar, Inc.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilman Treviño supports passage of the San Antonio Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan on the Passage of the Climate Action and Adaptation Plan: "We owe it to ourselves, to each other, and to our children"
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Adopting Climate Action & Adaption Plan
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg's statement on passage of climate plan
- San Antonio City Council adopts Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- TMG Consulting Announces New VP of Digital Innovation & Research
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- Monarch Butterflies and Ultra-Runners Coming Through San Antonio Raising Awareness of Epic Migratory Journey
- Diwali San Antonio Festival of Lights Celebrates San Antonio's Indian Community
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Vaping Illness in the United States
- Kingdom Christmas Lights Process
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Welcomes Promising Early Results of Cite and Release Policy