Texas: Governor Abbott Announces New Producer Owned Beef Facility In Amarillo
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Comprehensive PR Strategies Resource Site
- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- The Artist Cynthia Pinot Takes Switzerland And New York By Storm With Multiple Shows
"'Made in Texas' is a powerful global brand and continues to attract investment from companies serving crucial industries," said Governor Abbott. "Producer Owned Beef's selection of Amarillo for its new beef processing plant further reinforces the Panhandle as a leader in U.S. beef and beef production and will create over 1,500 new jobs and millions in investment for the region. We welcome Producer Owned Beef to Amarillo and look forward to working with the company to keep Texas the economic engine of the nation."
More on Txylo.com
- Sibble & Associates: Pioneering a New Era in Startup Investments
- Houston Landing Launches Its Full News Platform Featuring Robust Daily Storytelling Driven by Community Input and a Mission 'To Strengthen Democracy and Improve the Lives of All Houstonians, One Story at a Time'
- Noel Deyzel Shares Inspiring Journey of Recovery and Encourages Self-Care in New Video
- SWAPA Announces Cancellation of 24-Hour Picket
- Author Christina Maria Martinez Searches for Good Samaritan Who Saved Her Life 25 Years Ago
"We are excited about the continued momentum of Producer Owned Beef with the Governor's support through the Texas Enterprise Fund," said Casey Cameron, CEO of Producer Owned Beef. "This further reinforces the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation and the City of Amarillo's commitment to building our new beef processing plant in Amarillo."
"Having a stable U.S. food supply is vital to national security," said State Representative Four Price. "This additional beef processing facility in Texas will help meet our consumer demand for quality protein for the family dinner table."
"Beef and beef production are part of Amarillo's culture and history, with nearly 28 percent of cattle fed in the United States coming from the Texas Panhandle region," said Ginger Nelson, Mayor of Amarillo. "Beef is a staple of the Amarillo economy, and the addition of Producer Owned Beef, LLC, enhances Amarillo's role in the beef industry on a national scale. The economic impact is monumental for Amarillo – a $670 million investment and more than 1,500 jobs with an estimated annual payroll of $120 million. This addition to our economy takes what has long been a strength for Amarillo – the beef industry – to another level and confirms that Amarillo is in an historic season of economic growth."
More on Txylo.com
- We Decode Launches New Affiliate Program to Help Communities Improve Their Health
- Bahamas to Host the 2023 Caribbean Masters' Track and Field Championship Labor Day Weekend
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- Mannatech Announces Results of Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- Texas: Governor Abbott Signs Sweeping Package Of Border Security Legislation
"It's exciting to see this amount of economic growth in Potter County," said Potter County Judge Nancy Tanner. "Amarillo has been poised to be a place where both business and individuals can thrive, and we are seeing that come to fruition with a project like Producer Owned Beef."
"Producer Owned Beef will have an incredible impact on the Amarillo area through the estimated $670 million in capital expenditure and $120 million in annual payroll," said Kevin Carter, CEO of Amarillo Economic Development Corporation. "This project further positions Amarillo as a global leader in food processing. Being selected as POB's location for operation signifies that Amarillo is and will continue to be an ideal location to do business. Thank you to the Governor's Office for their support in awarding the Texas Enterprise Fund grant."
View more information about Producer Owned Beef, LLC.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on Txylo.com
- Tomball Economic Development Corporation closes sale of final lot in Tomball Business & Technology Pa
- Stagwell's (STGW) Multiview Joins LinkedIn Audience Insights API to Develop More Relevant Campaigns
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $468,000 Job Training Grant To Dallas College
- L-Tron's OSCR Team Arrives at the 2023 TX IAI Conference in Austin
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Croft Production Announces Portfolio Expansion & Diversification with Innovative Drilling Solutions
- Governor Abbott Names Jackson Interim Chair Of Public Utility Commission Of Texas
- HealthyMVMT Delivers Refreshment with Subscriptions for Water Infusions, Teas, and Lemonades
- Shook Deepens M&A and Corporate Capabilities
- Primary Arms has Signed on to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Montgomery County ESD 10 Purchases Land for New Fire Stations
- Fairview Microwave Launches mm Waveguide Horn Antennas that Cover Broad Frequency Range
- Benchmark International Fcl the Trstn Btw Electromagnetic Industries LLP & Olympic Control Corporate
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- HYSKY Society Publishes Free FLYING HY Hydrogen Aviation Event Prospectus
- Vision Hawk Films and Arctic Cowboys Join Forces for Northwest Passage Kayaking Documentary
- Texas: Governor Abbott Signs 8 Public Safety Bills Into Law To Protect Texans
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story