- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
"I congratulate QTC on establishing a new operational service center and expanding their workforce in San Antonio," said Governor Abbott. "QTC joins the ranks of thousands of companies—from healthcare to financial services, manufacturing, high tech, and beyond—that have chosen to grow in the Lone Star State. Our model of low taxes, reasonable regulations, and welcoming business climate, as well as our skilled, growing, and diverse workforce, continues to attract investments that keep Texas the best state for business expansion and job creation."
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
"QTC is excited to expand our operational services in San Antonio," said Larry Schaefer, CEO of QTC. "Our full suite of employment-focused medical exams and diagnostic testing services are supported by more than 1,700 experienced clinical, corporate, and operational associates, by over 90 clinic locations, and by partnerships with more than 12,000 physicians and allied health professionals. And we look forward to joining the vibrant San Antonio community, onboarding local talent, and demonstrating our mission of making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient with the surrounding community."
"We are thrilled to grow our Texas footprint in San Antonio. With this new center, we'll provide top-notch medical and disability exams for veterans, federal employees, and the San Antonio business community," said Liz Porter, President, Leidos Health Group. "Thank you to Governor Greg Abbott and the Texas Enterprise Fund for helping support this project."
"Congratulations to QTC Management on the establishment of a new operational service center in San Antonio. This will further the growth of the healthcare and technology industries in our city. We look forward to the additional care, veteran job creation, and economic development that QTC will deliver to San Antonio and the State of Texas," said Senator Jose Menendez.
More on Txylo.com
- D.R. Horton, Inc. to Release 2021 Third Quarter Earnings on July 22, 2021
- EPA Recognizes Houston's Continued Leadership in Energy Innovation
- Houston: Mayor Sylvester Turner's Statement on Juneteenth National Independence Day
- PermRock Royalty Trust Declares Monthly Cash Distribution
- Viva!! San Antonio Fiesta set for June 17-27
"San Antonio welcomes QTC Management's expanded role in our business community and looks forward to partnering with a company whose mission aligns with ours: leading an innovative healthcare sector and honoring our military heroes," said Representative Trey Martinez Fischer.
"QTC will be a great addition to our health care industry, and we welcome them," said Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff. "The new center will add more than 250 new, high-wage jobs and competitively position the company to meet increased customer demand across the United States and achieve company growth goals."
"Our foundation as Military City USA paired with a strong healthcare and tech workforce made San Antonio extremely competitive for QTC's expansion," said Jenna Saucedo-Herrera, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation President & CEO. "QTC will grow its Texas office in San Antonio to approximately 700 professionals directly serving our nation's military reservists and National Guard personnel."
Latest on Txylo.com
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary
- Solo Art Show in Houston: Panca Marga
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Join the Homepage of B2B for a Chance to Travel the World
- San Antonio: Viva Fiesta! COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinics Coming to Official Fiesta Events
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- City of San Antonio announces Brooke Army Medical Center to become a Medicaid provider with passage of Texas House Bill 2365
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran Encourages Participation in Upcoming Fiesta Events
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Masergy Wins Globee® in the 16th Annual 2021 IT World Awards®
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Houston: BARC Services Closed This Weekend Due to Illness Precautions BARC Closed for Animal Intake June 17-20
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Covenant High Plains Surgery Center becomes West Texas' only surgery center to achieve accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program®