- Score! 7-Eleven, Inc. Delivers Free Pizza for Football's Favorite Day
- Texas: First Lady Abbott, OneStar Foundation Announce 39th Annual Governor's Volunteer Awards Recipients
- The Institute of Internal Auditors' General Audit Management Conference to be held March 13-15
"Children and families across Texas will benefit greatly from the expertise and deep understanding of child welfare that this new leadership team brings to DFPS," said Governor Abbott. "As a recognized administrator and organizational leader, Stephanie will contribute her deep understanding of agency operations and increased accountability to strengthen the efforts of this critical agency. I am grateful for Kez's strong leadership and steady hand during this transition and to Casey Family Programs for making Anne available to return to DFPS to direct many important projects. I look forward to working with these knowledgeable, dedicated public servants to provide Texas children with the best care and services possible."
Beginning January 2, Stephanie will lead DFPS and help guide the agency as it continues rolling out Community-Based Care (CBC) services statewide, as well as furthering the agency's compliance with the remedial orders in the foster care litigation. CBC is designed to provide improved foster care services for children by giving local communities the flexibility to find innovative ways to meet the unique and individual needs of children and their families in communities across Texas.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Tate To Pecos River Compact Commission
- SOUTHERN GLAZER'S WORKERS JOIN TEAMSTERS LOCAL 745
- Raise Business Capital Effectively
- On The Border Introduces a New Seafood Menu with a Crab Fiesta
- New Way To Promote Small Business Launched
Stephanie Muth specializes in health and human services policy, design, and operations. Prior to establishing her consulting practice in June 2020, she worked in Texas state government for 20 years, including working in the Texas legislature and executive branch and holding senior executive level positions at the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) for more than 15 years. During her career, Stephanie has modernized the Texas eligibility system and successfully overseen a large-scale reorganization of health and human service programs. As State Medicaid Director, she managed the operational and policy aspects of a health care delivery system that provides services to more than 4 million Texans. Stephanie has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Florida and a Master's of Public Affairs from the LBJ School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas at Austin.
Kez Wold currently serves as DFPS' Associate Commissioner for Adult Protective Services, a nationally recognized program known for its innovation and client services. He began his career as a child and adult protective services caseworker, front-line supervisor, subject matter expert in risk and self-neglect, program administrator, and regional director. Prior to his role as Associate Commissioner for Adult Protective Services, Kez was the Director of Field for seven years. He has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Texas Lutheran College and a Master's in Public Administration from Texas State University.
More on Txylo.com
- Lineus Medical® Awarded ISO 13485 and MDSAP Certifications
- Magna Imperio Systems® Selects Danielle Ferreira for CFO Position
- Saturated Market Creates Golden Opportunity for Florida Luxury Custom Home Builder to the Stars!
- Bestselling author Alyce Dailey releases a new book to equip moms with tools they need to prepare the next generation of women to be healthy and whole
- Well-Being and Equity (WE ) In The World Mobilizes Change for a More Economically and Racially Just Society
Anne Heiligenstein is the current Texas Strategic Consultant for Casey Family Programs. She joined Casey after retiring from state service as the Commissioner of DFPS. Prior to leading DFPS, she was the Deputy Executive Commissioner for HHSC, where she managed the Medicaid/CHIP, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance, and Refugee Assistance eligibility programs. While working for Casey, she has been assisting with efforts to strengthen Texas' child welfare system, including safely reducing the number of children in foster care and improving the lives of those in care. Anne has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas at Austin, a Master's of Science from Trinity University, and is a former Fellow of the Eli Broad Foundation Academy, which trains and develops education leaders throughout the country.
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Announce Enkrateia Climate Investment Decision Support Platform
- Increased Consumer Preference for Sustainable Materials Boosting Market Growth USA - English USA - English India - English
- End of remote work could spell disaster for diversity efforts
- New website for green jobs launched
- Global System Dynamics, Inc. Announces Sponsor's Request for an Additional One-Month Extension to Complete its Initial Business Combination
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Texas Southern University Board Of Regents
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Keeney To Board Of Pilot Commissioners For Harris County Ports
- Organic Spa Houston - Specialized skincare in Rice Village
- Americana Songstress Emma Jo To Release Powerful New Single, 'Straight Into Mine'
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Cash To Governor's Commission For Women
- BGSF, Inc. to Participate in the 2023 Alliance Global Partners Virtual Growth Technology Conference on February 16th
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Fulks To 470th District Court
- VISTADASH WINS 2023 AWA AWARD
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Wysocki To 162nd District Court
- IISE announces leadership election results
- 2022 Q4 | Multifamily Market Report | Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Statewide Plan Banning Use Of TikTok
- University of Houston Law Center to feature Reginald Dwayne Betts as Black History Month Speaker
- Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust Announces Distribution of $0.0757 Per Common Unit
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement