- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
At a ceremony held at Plains Dairy, LLC in Amarillo, TWC Commissioner Representing Labor Alberto Treviño III presented the award to representatives from Workforce Solutions Panhandle, Plains Dairy, LLC and other local partners.
Governor Abbott expressed his appreciation for the Texas Workforce Commission's work to help develop Texas' workforce meet the demands of the booming economy. He said "Investing in our growing, dynamic workforce is crucial to support critical industries in our thriving economy. This workforce training grant to Workforce Solutions Panhandle will help Texans in Amarillo increase their jobs skills in high demand industries."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
TWC Chairman Bryan Daniel also commented on the award saying "Businesses across the Lone Star State are looking to provide innovative training for new and existing employees. Today's award is a great example of employers who are committed to upskilling their workers to prepare for the growing Texas economy."
The SDF grant program has been providing training opportunities since 1996 and has partnered with at least 4,800 employers to upgrade or support the creation of nearly 420,000 jobs throughout Texas. Through this program TWC collaborates with public community and technical colleges as well as workforce development boards and Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service to provide customized innovative training for businesses of all sizes.
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts