- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- 13:14 ET Alejandro Dabdoub is recognized by Continental Who's Who
Tony Curry of Dallas is General Manager of Bombardier Aerospace. He is a member of the Dallas Regional Chamber and the Texas Association of Manufactures and a board member of the North Texas Workforce Solutions. Additionally, he is a former member of the MBA Association of Ireland. Curry received a Higher National Certificate in Aeronautical Engineering from the Belfast Institute of Technology, a Post Graduate Diploma in Operational Management and a Master of Business Administration in International Business from the University of Ulster, Belfast, Ireland.
John D. Guevara of Harlingen is Managing Partner of Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP in Brownsville. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Cameron and Hidalgo County Bar Association, and a director of Texas Regional Bank. Additionally, he is a board member of the Rio Grande Council Boys Scouts of America and a former committee member of the Wesley United Methodist Church. Guevara received a Bachelor of Business Administration from The University of Texas at Brownsville and a Juris Doctor degree from Texas Southern University.
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
John Mulholland of Missouri City is the Vice President and Program Manager for the International Space Station for Boeing, where he has worked for almost 20 years. Prior to working for Boeing, he was an engineer and manager at NASA's Johnson Space Center. He serves as a member of the Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership Board of Directors and Executive Committee, Space Center Houston Board of Directors, and the NASA Johnson Space Center Joint Leadership Team. Additionally, he is an executive sponsor for the Boeing Black Employees Association Houston Chapter. Mulholland received a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from New Mexico State University.
Jim Allmon of Waco is President and CEO of Blackhawk Aerospace. He is a member of Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and the General Aviation Manufactures Association Board of Directors and former president of the Waco Aviation Alliance. Additionally, he is a member of the Waco Freedom Ball and former pilot for Veterans Airlift Command. Allmon served in the United States Air Force, attended the University of Maryland, and received his pilot training from Spartan School of Avionics in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Shelly Lesikar deZevallos, Ed.D. of Houston is the President of West Houston Airport and a licensed pilot. She is a member of the National Business Aviation Association Board of Directors and the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association Board of Advisors. She is part of the Girl Scouts of America Women's Leadership Network and a volunteer for Texas Southern University Aviation Advisory Board. In the fall of 2019, she was appointed to the United States Department of Transportation Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee (SOCAC). Lesikar deZevallos received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The University of Texas at Austin, a Master of Business Administration from Texas A&M University, and a Doctor of Education in Aviation and Space from Oklahoma State University. Most recently, she was recognized as one of the "Top 30 Influential Women of Houston".
More on Txylo.com
- 1000Bulbs.com Urges Everyone to Buy Christmas Lights Before Stock Sells Out
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Music Friendly Community Workshop In Hutto
- Texas: Governor Abbott Adds Higher Education Improvements To Third Special Session Agenda
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
Aimee Burnett of Southlake is Vice President, F-16 Production Programs, for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company. She previously held the role of Vice President, F-35 Domestic Business Development, and has worked for the company for over 20 years in various positions in Engineering, Operations, and Business Development. She is a member of Women in Aerospace, a sustainer of The Junior League of Fort Worth, and a volunteer for Make A Wish of North Texas. Burnett received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Master of Science in Systems Engineering from Southern Methodist University. She currently serves as chair of the Aerospace and Aviation Advisory Committee.
Lauren Dreyer of McGregor is senior director of Starlink business operations for Space Exploration Technologies Corp (SpaceX) and has worked for the company for nearly 15 years in various positions in Business Development, Finance, Human Resources and Operations. She is a member of the Baylor University School of Engineering and Computer Science Board of Advocates, the Mayborn Museum Board of Advocates, and the Waco Business League. Dreyer received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Baylor University and a Master of Business Administration from Texas A&M University.
Jennifer Kurth Williamson of Southlake is General Counsel at Textron Systems. She is a member of the Colorado Bar Association and a volunteer for George W. Bush Presidential Center Military Service Initiative and North Texas Nadadores. Additionally, she served in the U.S. Army and was honorably discharged. Williamson received a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Michigan, a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Denver College of Law, and a Master of Business Administration from Auburn University-Montgomery.
Latest on Txylo.com
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans
- Affiant Records Welcomes Nearly Spent
- Nationally-Recognized Attorney and Survivor Calling Leaders to Redefine Resilience in the Wake of Pandemic
- Governor Abbott, TDHCA: Texas Rent Relief Program First In Nation To Provide $1 Billion In Assistance
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Music Friendly Community Workshop In Bryan
- Informer Partners Announces Rebranding, Affirms Commitment to Clients
- San Antonio: Community invited to an evening of fun at future site of Berkley V. and Vincent M. Dawson Park
- ITSMA 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Department of Homeland Security awards training contract to Cyber World Institute
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- ASI Launches iMIS Advertising to Help Associations Maximize Non-Dues Revenue
- Scary is King When it Comes to Professional Haunting
- Introducing The Skill Market, a support platform for small business owners and solo entrepreneurs
- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- CNXT Digital Brings Student Life and Family Engagement Together in One Integrated Solution K-12