Gerad Troutman, M.D. of Lubbock is the EMS Medical Director for Lubbock and Amarillo and Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He is a past president of the Texas College of Emergency Physicians. Currently, he serves as a Delegate to the House for the Texas Medical Association, and a committee member of the American College of Emergency Physicians and a member of the National Association of EMS Physicians, and the Texas Association of EMS Physicians. Additionally, he volunteers as a member of Lions Club International. Troutman received a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Midwestern State University, a Master of Business Administration from West Texas A&M University, and a Doctor of Medicine from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Cassie Campbell of Salado is a Director of Nursing for McLane Children's Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White Health. She is a member of the Emergency Nurses Association, Texas Emergency Nurses Association, Texas Nurses Association and the American Nurses Association. Campbell received an Associate's in Applied Science of Nursing from Central Texas College, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Mary Hardin Baylor, and a Master of Science with an emphasis in nursing administration form Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
More on Txylo.com
- Undrafted Free Agent LaShaun Sanders is Navigating this Covid Era with Positivity
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Brock To Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome Advisory Council
- Governor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Four To Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
- Careington CIO Rashmi Jain to Speak at CXO Spotlight Event
- Mid-Year 2020 | Houston Healthcare | Market Report
Mike Clements of Cypress is an Assistant Chief with the Cy-Fair Fire Department and a Captain with the City of College Station Fire Department. He is a member of the Texas State Association of Firefighters and the International Association of Firefighters. He is a member of the Cy-Fair Chamber of Commerce, serves on the Eagle Scout Review Board for the Boy Scouts of America, Big Cypress District and previously was president of the College Station Professional Fire Fighters Association. Clements received an associate's degree from Northeastern Junior College in Sterling, Colorado and a Bachelor of Science in Animal Science from Texas A&M University, and a Master of Public Administration from Stephen F. Austin State University.
Brian J. Eastridge, M.D. of San Antonio is Professor and Chief of the Division of Trauma and Emergency General Surgery at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Eastridge received a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Virginia Tech and a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He entered the U.S. Army Reserve as a second lieutenant Medical Service Corps officer during medical school. He completed his residency in general surgery at the University of Maryland Medical System, then pursued fellowship training in surgical critical care at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He went onto active duty in the United States Army and served as Trauma Medical Director for the Brooke Army Medical Center. He was appointed as the first Joint Theater Trauma System Director responsible for initiating a first of its kind, formal combat trauma system on the battlefield. Subsequently, he went on to serve as the Director of the Joint Trauma System (United States Army Institute of Surgical Research of the Army's Medical Research and Material Command,) and Trauma Consultant to the United States Army Surgeon General. For his military service in system development and improving combat casualty care, he was awarded the United States Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Combat Casualty Care Program Award for Excellence. With 6 combat deployments, his military awards and decorations include the Combat Medical Badge, Combat Action Badge, Legion of Merit, Bronze Star Medal, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, and the Joint Service Commendation Medal. He is also a member of the prestigious Order of Military Medical Merit.
More on Txylo.com
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- WE Silver Jewels Now Offering Over 20K Silver Jewelry Designs on Its Online Wholesale Store
- Governor Abbott Appoints Eight To Texas Industrialized Building Code Council
Darrin R. Rudolph of Longview is the Owner of Rudy's Transport Services of East Texas, LLC and is Pastor of Greenhill Baptist Church. He is a 3rd Degree Member of Fred Douglas Lodge. Rudolph received a Funeral Director Certification from the Dallas Institute of Funeral Service and is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from American InterContinental University.
Alan Tyroch, M.D. of El Paso is the Chair of Surgery at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Texas Surgical Society, American Association for the Surgery of Trauma, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Southwestern Surgical Congress, Western Surgical Association, American Trauma Society, Pediatric Trauma Society, Texas Medical Association, and El Paso County Medical Society. Tyroch received an Associate's in Applied Sciences from Temple College, a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from Texas A&M University, and a Doctor of Medicine from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He completed a general surgery internship at Baylor College of Medicine, a general surgery residency at Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency Program, and a Trauma and Surgical Critical Care Fellowship at the University of California of San Francisco, Fresno campus.
Latest on Txylo.com
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- Governor Abbott Announces White House Title 32 Extension Of Texas National Guard COVID-19 Mission
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements For Hurricane Hanna Disaster Counties
- Kimberly-Clark Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Founder of Dallas-based TractionFirst releases a new book designed to give entrepreneurs a boost of courage in today's economy
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?