Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority Board Of Directors
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Houston: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Awards $52,150 to Digitally Innovative Arts and Cultural Works
Valdez is a retiree from the United States Army Reserves after 30 years of service as a command sergeant major. He also retired from BMC Software Inc. after 25 years of service and currently volunteers with Vintage Oaks Veterans Organization. He holds a certification in System Programming from International Business Machines.
Blaschke is a retiree from the DuPont Company and previously served as Refugio County Judge. He is a board member of the Refugio County Community Development Foundation and president of the Woodsboro Education Foundation. He attended Texas A&M University in Kingsville.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Cyrier is the owner of Someday Strategies LLC and was formerly Texas state representative for Texas House District 17 and Caldwell County commissioner. He is chairman of the San Marcos Airport Advisory Board, on the general staff for the Commemorative Airforce, and captain in the Texas State Guard. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Texas A&M University.
Cohoon is managing member of Leger, Ketchum and Cohoon PLLC in Boerne. He is a member of various organizations including State Bar of Texas, Kendall County Bar Association, College of State Bar of Texas, Boerne Volunteer Fire Department, City of Boerne Planning and Zoning Commission, Boerne Kendall County Water Committee, Boerne Chamber of Commerce, and Boerne Kendall County Angel Network. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas Tech University and Juris Doctor degree from South Texas College of Law.
The GBRA oversees water resources for communities within its 10-county district across Central Texas. All appointments are subject to Senate confirmation before taking effect.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast