- Pickering Energy Partners Acted as Co-Manager to Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
- Colliers finalizes sale of office property in Houston, Texas
- Tiffany Jo Baker Featured Nationwide
Quincy Moore III, Ph.D. of Cypress is an Associate Professor at Prairie View A&M University and serves as the Director of the Prairie View A&M University Honors Program. He is a member of the American Society of Microbiology, National Association of African American Honors Programs, National Collegiate Honors Council, and the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities Council on Honors Education. Moore received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Jackson State University, a Master's of Science in Biological Sciences from Auburn University, and a Doctor in Philosophy in Microbiology from the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $2.2 Million In Career Training Grants To Tarrant County Schools
- Governor Abbott Announces Historic $240 Million For Texas Seaports
- Introducing the Jokari Pizza Edge
- Senderra Specialty Pharmacy Expands Production Capabilities Opening a New State-of-The-Art Distribution Facility
- Arduino Hardware Now Driving Commercial Innovation in More Than 30,000 Businesses
Cheletta Watkins, M.D. of Forney is an Executive Medical Director for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas. She is a member of the American Board of Family Medicine, Texas Medical Association, Dallas County Medical Society, and the John Sealy School of Medicine Alumni Association. Additionally, she serves on the board of the Baylor Scott & White Health and Wellness Center and is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Watkins received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin and a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, where she also completed her residency in Family Medicine.
Latest on Txylo.com
- 2023 Dr. Richard Tozer Innovation & Leadership Honoree
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $2.5 Million In Career Training Grants To West Central Texas Schools
- SPI Advisory Acquires 154-Unit New Braunfels Apartments
- With Acceleration Capital from CAZ Investments, TXV Partners Launches "Evolution" Fund & Transforms Into a Top U.S. Minority Sports Investment Firm
- HILCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF TWO EXCEPTIONAL MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT SITES IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Colliers facilitates purchase of Clear Water Express Car Wash property in Magnolia
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Sabor a Shalom: Fusion Cuisine
- IMC INVESTS IN LIGHTWEIGHT TRUCKS TO EXPAND GULF HEAVY-HAUL SERVICES
- Seven Seas Water Group Breaks Ground on Historic Water Partnership with City of Alice, Texas
- Dalfen Industrial and Centerbridge Continue Coastal Industrial Outdoor Storage ("IOS") Strategy
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Expro Provides Update on Vessel-Deployed Lightwell Intervention Business
- Easter Seals Greater Houston is Serving the Whole Veteran
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.8 Million In Grants To South Texas Veteran Service Organizations
- Western Midstream Partners, LP Announces Pricing of Notes Offering
- Texas: Governor Abbott Spotlights National Border Crisis At Manhattan Institute
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- NTSO Founder, Conductor Wins 2023 American Prize in Conducting
- Tania Ortiz Mena Appointed President of Sempra Infrastructure