Henry Borbolla, III of Fort Worth is senior vice president of Ciera Bank. He is a board member of Catholic Charities Fort Worth, Downtown Fort Worth, Inc., Baylor Scott & White All Saints Foundation, DFW International Airport, and Historic Fort Worth, Inc. Additionally, he is a member of Rotary Club of Fort Worth and the Fort Worth Stock Show Syndicate. Borbolla received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from Texas Christian University.
Tom Fordyce of Huntsville is a rancher, cow/calf operator, and hay producer. He previously served as a Commissioner for the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles. Prior to that, he was the Director of Agribusiness and Land Minerals for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Most notably, Fordyce served in the United States Marines as a Vietnam Era Sniper with the 1st Battalion 26th from 1966 – 1968, and medically retired in March of 1968 due to combat injuries. He currently serves as a board member for the Military Order of the Purple Heart, Lone Survivor Foundation, Walker County Fair Association, and Unlocking Doors Foundation. Fordyce received a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from Sam Houston State University.
More on Txylo.com
- Thiel College Admissions Office announces virtual visits and waiving test scores for applicants
- Enhancing Retail Customer Service Amid Social Distancing
- Texas: Governor Abbott Temporarily Suspends Certain Statutes To Allow For Appearance Before Notary Public Via Videoconference
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Emergency Waiver Of Federal Match Requirement For Victims Services Grant Recipients
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation To Allow City of Sundown To Order Its Special Election To Occur July 14, 2020
David Leonard of Liberty is co-owner of Liberty-Dayton Chrysler. He is president of Liberty Lions Club, a member of Liberty Chamber of Commerce, Knights of Columbus and Liberty Young Farmers. Leonard attended Lee College.
Amirali "Amir" Rupani of Dallas is president and chief executive officer of Texas Prince Properties, Inc. He is a board member for Southern Methodist University Crain Foundation and member of the Pakistan Society of North Texas Board of Trustees. He former member of The Dallas Foundation Board of Governors, past chairman of the Greater Dallas Asian American Chamber of Commerce, and former board member of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth, and the Regional Transportation Council of Government Affairs. Rupani attended City College of Karachi in Karachi, Pakistan.
Dwayne Somerville of Mexia is manager of Woodson Lumber. He is a former member of Texas Manufactured Housing Association and the Texas Christmas Tree Growers Association and a former board member of the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce. Somerville attended Kilgore College.
Lewis McMahan of Dallas is retired from a 37 year career at Texas Instruments working in the worldwide facilities/environmental health and safety organization. He served as its leader from 1998 until his retirement in December 2005. He is a member of the Texas Instruments Foundation Board and the Southern Methodist University (SMU) Lyle School of Engineering Advisory Board. He previously served on the Texas Water Development Board, Texas Instruments Alumni Association, Dallas Museum of Art, and The United Way of Metropolitan Dallas. McMahan received a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from SMU.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHS Announce Federal Approval Of Emergency SNAP Benefits
- Helix Urgent Care providing back-to-work physicals for essential employees during COVID-19 crisis
- DIVERSITY in Ed Supports Teachers and Schools with Virtual Teacher Recruitment Fair on April 15, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Texas Military Department, Prestige Ameritech Partnership To Increase Mask Production
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
Cole Camp of Arlington is a senior environmental specialist for Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc. He previously was a gubernatorial appointee to the Red River Authority, member of the Panhandle Water Planning Group, board member for Amarillo Opportunity School, and a participant with Amarillo ISD iLead program and the Randall County Sheriff Citizens Academy. Camp received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Brenda Walker of Palestine is an Area Manager for Oncor Electric Delivery. She is a board member of Tri-County Meals on Wheels, Leon County Economic Development Association, Cartmell Communities Inc., and the Leon County Local Emergency Planning Committee and serves as chair of the Real Estate committee of the City of Palestine. She is a past district governor for Rotary International and currently serves as chair of the Rotary Club of Palestine Satellite Evening Club and Rotary District 5910 Youth Exchange Treasurer. Walker received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Dallas Baptist University.
Lisa Hembry of Dallas is the manager of March Forth Communications. She is a board member of Executive Women of Dallas, Archives of Women of the Southwest - Southern Methodist University (SMU), Texas Capital Bank - CDC Advisory Board, and Town & Gown Club – SMU. She is a former member of Texas Association of Realtors, Texas County Treasurer's Association, and the Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Society and Literacy Texas. Hembry received a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from SMU.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Ideanomics' Announces Pilot Program to Monetize EV Energy Sales
- FarmHouse Fresh® Reveals Ranch Cams
- Bexar County and City of San Antonio Parks to close Easter weekend due to COVID-19
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Emergency Rule To Allow Off-Site Outpatient ESRD Facilities
- Higher Digital Appoints New Advisory Board Members as Colleges and Universities Seek Guidance to Adapt to Online Teaching and Learning
- Chicago Tech Startup Launches New "House Painting In Place" Technology In Wake Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Temporary Closure Of State Parks And Historic Sites
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Abintegro redefines how employers recruit early talent
- NOKR Urges Preparedness During COVID-19 Global Emergency
- 100+ Top-Rated Apple Laptops & Desktops Now Available for Low Price
- Texas: Proclamation Regarding Crowley Crime Control and Prevention District
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- Governor Abbott Announces Incoming Shipments Of PPE, Provides Update On Distribution In Texas
- Corona Virus? Terry BarBay's Release "He Was Crucified" Has Worldly Encouragement, Hope, At Easter
- Governor Abbott Appoints McClinton Stoglin To Texas Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Governor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Long To Finance Commission of Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Four To Aerospace and Aviation Advisory Committee
- "The Jeff Ward Show" to Premiere on the New Statesman News Network
- Austin American-Statesman Launches New Streaming Station: Statesman News Network