Henry Borbolla, III of Fort Worth is senior vice president of Ciera Bank. He is a board member of Catholic Charities Fort Worth, Downtown Fort Worth, Inc., Baylor Scott & White All Saints Foundation, DFW International Airport, and Historic Fort Worth, Inc. Additionally, he is a member of Rotary Club of Fort Worth and the Fort Worth Stock Show Syndicate. Borbolla received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from Texas Christian University.
Tom Fordyce of Huntsville is a rancher, cow/calf operator, and hay producer. He previously served as a Commissioner for the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles. Prior to that, he was the Director of Agribusiness and Land Minerals for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Most notably, Fordyce served in the United States Marines as a Vietnam Era Sniper with the 1st Battalion 26th from 1966 – 1968, and medically retired in March of 1968 due to combat injuries. He currently serves as a board member for the Military Order of the Purple Heart, Lone Survivor Foundation, Walker County Fair Association, and Unlocking Doors Foundation. Fordyce received a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from Sam Houston State University.
More on Txylo.com
- Brand Authority Will Drive Powersports Sales into the Future!
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Cabello Havrda Commends Passage of Ordinance Continuing Culebra Creek Park Project
- Q4 2019 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Texas: Governor Abbott Meets With Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu In Jerusalem
- Texas: Governor Abbott Visits U.S. Embassy, Western Wall In Jerusalem
David Leonard of Liberty is co-owner of Liberty-Dayton Chrysler. He is president of Liberty Lions Club, a member of Liberty Chamber of Commerce, Knights of Columbus and Liberty Young Farmers. Leonard attended Lee College.
Amirali "Amir" Rupani of Dallas is president and chief executive officer of Texas Prince Properties, Inc. He is a board member for Southern Methodist University Crain Foundation and member of the Pakistan Society of North Texas Board of Trustees. He former member of The Dallas Foundation Board of Governors, past chairman of the Greater Dallas Asian American Chamber of Commerce, and former board member of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth, and the Regional Transportation Council of Government Affairs. Rupani attended City College of Karachi in Karachi, Pakistan.
Dwayne Somerville of Mexia is manager of Woodson Lumber. He is a former member of Texas Manufactured Housing Association and the Texas Christmas Tree Growers Association and a former board member of the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce. Somerville attended Kilgore College.
Lewis McMahan of Dallas is retired from a 37 year career at Texas Instruments working in the worldwide facilities/environmental health and safety organization. He served as its leader from 1998 until his retirement in December 2005. He is a member of the Texas Instruments Foundation Board and the Southern Methodist University (SMU) Lyle School of Engineering Advisory Board. He previously served on the Texas Water Development Board, Texas Instruments Alumni Association, Dallas Museum of Art, and The United Way of Metropolitan Dallas. McMahan received a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from SMU.
More on Txylo.com
- The National Geographic Society and EarthX Partner to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day
- Texas: Governor Abbott Attends Roundtable At Start-Up Nation Central Headquarters In Tel Aviv
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on Amazon best-seller list with new book, Get It Done: A Simple Process for Finding Harmony by Destroying Your To-Do List
- San Antonio: Governance Committee votes to advance policy request to create formal Renters Commission
- Industry's Smallest Ultra-Thin Bus Switches from Diodes Incorporated Save Board Space
Cole Camp of Arlington is a senior environmental specialist for Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc. He previously was a gubernatorial appointee to the Red River Authority, member of the Panhandle Water Planning Group, board member for Amarillo Opportunity School, and a participant with Amarillo ISD iLead program and the Randall County Sheriff Citizens Academy. Camp received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Brenda Walker of Palestine is an Area Manager for Oncor Electric Delivery. She is a board member of Tri-County Meals on Wheels, Leon County Economic Development Association, Cartmell Communities Inc., and the Leon County Local Emergency Planning Committee and serves as chair of the Real Estate committee of the City of Palestine. She is a past district governor for Rotary International and currently serves as chair of the Rotary Club of Palestine Satellite Evening Club and Rotary District 5910 Youth Exchange Treasurer. Walker received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Dallas Baptist University.
Lisa Hembry of Dallas is the manager of March Forth Communications. She is a board member of Executive Women of Dallas, Archives of Women of the Southwest - Southern Methodist University (SMU), Texas Capital Bank - CDC Advisory Board, and Town & Gown Club – SMU. She is a former member of Texas Association of Realtors, Texas County Treasurer's Association, and the Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Society and Literacy Texas. Hembry received a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from SMU.
Latest on Txylo.com
- User Scoping and Blackout Windows Highlight New Versions of Syxsense Secure and Manage
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Governor Abbott Extended The Disaster Declaration In January 2020 For Texas Counties Affected By Hurricane Harvey
- Texas: Governor Abbott Pardons Human Trafficking Survivor Robbie Ann Hamilton
- QuiAri Celebrates Their 90-Day Anniversary With Dramatic Weight Loss Results
- Governor Abbott Appoints Perkins And Streusand To Texas Public Finance Authority
- San Antonio: Day of the Dead Gallery Talk and Q&A Offers Last chance to Learn about Day of the Dead Origins from Dr. Ruben Cordova, Curator
- City of San Antonio Launches SASpeakUp Survey to Hear from Small Business Owners
- Governor Abbott Names Wong As Chair And Appoints Tegeler And Garza To Texas State Library And Archives Commission
- Commercial Financing For All Types Of Businesses!!
- San José Mayor Sam Liccardo to Receive Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at Latino Leaders Network's Tribute to Mayors
- E.J. Callahan & Associates Names Wilder Jacobellis Partner
- GTY Technology Provides 2020 Revenue Guidance at Needham Growth Conference
- RI Jewelry Company Symbol Of Love Launches Soulmate Jewelry Line
- IOTech Announces Edge Xpert "Fuji" v1.6 the Latest Release of its Open Edge Software Platform for Industrial IoT Systems
- Of CYPHERs, "BoOMBAPJAZz, and Soul Poets: The ZYG 808 On The Rise
- InnoVent Process Solutions, a technology company focused on Asset Performance Management (APM), acquired by Viska Ventures
- Utah Food Allergy Mom Introduces Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Cooking Club for Kids in US and Canada
- Divorce Lawyer Denver Burnham Law
- Media based education platform Black S.T.E.A.M. Guests on Deeper Than Music Radio