- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
Neva Fairchild of Flower Mound recently retired as national aging & vision loss specialist at the American Foundation for the Blind and has worked in the field of blindness services for over 30 years. She is the immediate past president of the Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired and the newsletter editor for the American Council of the Blind of Texas. Fairchild holds a Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Science and a Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling Psychology from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
Lauren Taylor of Denton is a certified rehabilitation counselor and a licensed professional counselor associate who was born with Muscular Dystrophy and has used a power chair for mobility since age 3. She currently works as a senior program project coordinator for the ENGAGE program under UNT Workplace Inclusion and Sustainable Employment office. Taylor also volunteers for Canine Companions while having earned Miss Wheelchair Texas 2019 title.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
Ellen M. Bauman from Joshua is special needs ministry liaison at First United Methodist Church in Arlington who is also involved with Texas Council on Consumer Direction, Central Texas Aging Disability Resource Center advisory committee, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Council of Tarrant County, Cook Children's Oral Health Coalition as well as board president at The Arc of DFW Area, committee member at The Arc of Texas and chair at Texas Parent to Parent. Bauman holds certificates from Texas Wesleyan University, Tarrant County College as well as Columbia College in Columbia South Carolina.
Elyse Lieberman, Ph.D., hailing from Victoria is complaints manager at Texas Education Agency who has over 25 years experience in public schools as teacher & administrator special education programs while also being faculty member at Western Governors University Teachers College plus member at Texas Council Administrators Special Education & Council Exceptional Children. Lieberman holds Bachelor Applied Arts & Sciences American Studies & Psychology from University Delaware plus Master Education Administration & Doctor Philosophy Education Administration from Texas A&M University respectively.
More on Txylo.com
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- Religious leaders without religion: How Chaplains tend to patients' needs?
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
Eric Lindsay from San Antonio retired lieutenant colonel after 21 years service United States Army plus member Paralyzed Veterans America –Texas Chapter who holds Bachelor Arts History Washington State University plus Master Arts Diplomacy & Master Science International Business Seton Hall University respectively .
Kristie Orr Ph D hailing College Station is disability resources director Texas A&M University who past president Association Higher Education Disability plus member Association Higher Education Disability-Texas providing peer workshops lectures external reviews state national conferences campuses throughout nation holding Bachelor Science Psychology Doctor Philosophy School Psychology Texas A&M University plus Master Education Counseling Clinical School Psychology University California Santa Barbara respectively .
The Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities looks forward to working together with these six individuals to make positive changes that will benefit those living with disabilities across the state of Texas
Latest on Txylo.com
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $11 Million In Career Training Grants Across Texas
- Houston EdTech Startup, Guide App, Launches During SAG-AFTRA & WGA Strikes
- Oceaneering Announces Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of its Outstanding 4.650% Senior Notes due 2024
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- TPG Appoints Ganen Sarvananthan as Managing Partner to Lead Asia and the Middle East
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Texas: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In School Choice Sunday
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Physician Assistant Board
- Perma-Pipe International Holdings Appoints Chuck Heaton as Vice President of Human Resources
- SkillGigs Rolls Out New Dashboard Features to Enhance User Experience for Job Seekers