Girien Salazar of Houston is executive director of the faith and education coalition for the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference and a minister at El Tabernaculo Church. He volunteers as a board member for the Latin American Heritage Society, and previously as president of the City of Houston Super Neighborhood 34 and board member for San Antonio Parks and Recreation. Salazar received a Bachelor of Science in Church Ministry and a Master of Arts in Theological Studies from Southwestern Assemblies of God University, and is currently pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership Studies from Dallas Baptist University. He was honorably discharged from the United States Navy Reserves.
More on Txylo.com
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- San Antonio: City announces Independence Day Holiday Schedule of City Services
Daphne Brookins of Forest Hill is the youth administrator for Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County, where she develops resources, oversees and creates job training opportunities for youth between the ages of 16-24. Recently, she was elected to serve as a School Board Trustee for Fort Worth ISD and serves on the District Advisory Commission Fort Worth ISD. She is a board member of the YMCA and advisory board member of Expand Your Horizons and TexPrep at Texas Wesleyan University. She is a former gubernatorial appointee to the Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities, former president of the Texas Wesleyan University' Alumni Association. Additionally, she is a former City Councilwoman and Mayor Pro Tem for the City of Forest Hill. Brookins received a Bachelor of Science from Texas Wesleyan University.
Annette Juba of Austin is the deputy director for AGE of Central Texas, a regional non-profit organization serving older adults and their family caregivers. She is former co-chair of the Aging Services Council and a University Field Affiliate in The University of Texas at Austin School of Social Work. Juba received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Master of Science in Social Work from The University of Texas at Austin.
More on Txylo.com
- City of San Antonio Encourages Community to Celebrate Independence Day in a Safe Way
- PSXDigital Debuts Powerful Ai-Driven Powersports Dealership Database and Marketing Solution
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- TTHA Announces Cancellation of 2020 Hunters Extravaganza Shows
- San Antonio: Financial and Housing Recovery Center to help households recovering from economic impacts of COVID-19
Mike Morath of Austin is the Commissioner of the Texas Education Agency, he was appointed by Governor Abbott in 2016. He is a former board member of the Texas Association of School Boards and Dallas Independent School District Board of Trustees. Morath received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from George Washington University.
Gene Seaman of Corpus Christi is owner of Seaman Financial, and is a real estate developer in the Coastal Bend area and former State Representative, where he served as vice chair on the Calendars and Insurance committees. Additionally, he is a former guberantorial appointte to the Texas State Technical College System Board of Regents and a former member of the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Board. He is a member of the Ingleside Rotary and immediate past president of Corpus Christ Symphony. Seaman earned a Charted Life Underwriter degree, a Masters in Financial Services, and a Masters in Management from The American College. He served in the Marchant Marines, and went to Officer Candidate School and Flight School to become an Army Liaison pilot. He was honorably discharged from the United States Army at the rank of Captain.
Kate Williamson of Midland is owner and president of Basin Hill Group, LLC. She is chairman of the the High Sky Children's Ranch Board and vice chair of Advocacy for the Midland Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, she is a sustaining member of the Junior League of Midland and a graduate of Leadership Midland. Williamson received a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish from Texas Tech University.
Latest on Txylo.com
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- City of San Antonio issues new Public Health Emergency Order
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Palm Beach Dentist Dr. Mitchell Josephs Honored with Alpert JFS Volunteer Award
- Guidefitter Hires Ian Jackson as Vice President of Marketing
- Mother of Four Brings Online UX Designer Training to Stay at Home Moms
- Booms and Beats in Kansas City's West Bottoms Brings Entertainment Back to First Friday Weekends
- Ironside Human Resources selected for 2020 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Dallas
- Sage IT selected as one of the "30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by The Silicon Review
- Intuit and NACCE Welcome Eleven Colleges to Phase II of Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Curriculum Initiative
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
- Autonomous, Inc Declares Support for Black Lives Matter
- Delivery Drivers Offered Self-Paying Credit Card
- City of San Antonio calls on Alamo Sign Solutions to Cease and Desist Unlawful and Misleading Claims of Volunteer Recruitment for San Antonio Police Department
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2020 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 8th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- SA Prep to Host Inaugural Tunette Powell Writing Award for Transformation
- Pack Power™ Enables swyMed Telehealth Backpack