- Grav Launches Revolutionary New Product, Glass Joints
- City of Houston Issues Request for Qualifications for New Mural at the Denver Harbor Multi-Service Center
- San Antonio: Shop local this holiday season at Historic Market Square and La Villita Historic Arts Village!
Edward Crawford of Dallas is President, Owner, and Founder of Coltala Holdings. He is a member of the Young Presidents Organization – Dallas, Det Bozeman, and the Teneo Network and a lifetime member of Veterans of Foreign Wars. He is a trustee of the Tulane Business School Council and co-founder and coordinator for the War Veterans Fund – PAC. Additionally, he is a former member of the New World Symphony Board of Trustees and served in the U.S. Peace Corps in the Dominican Republic where he founded a coffee company. As a US Naval Intelligence Officer, he served with Special Operations Command South in Latin America and later served as Tribal and Political Adviser to a Special Operations Task Force during Operation Enduring Freedom, Afghanistan earning the Bronze Star. Crawford received a dual Bachelor of Arts in English and Communications from Texas Christian University, Master of Business Administration, Master of Global Management, and a Master of Arts Latin American Studies from Tulane University, and a Master of Business Administration from MIT Sloan School of Business.
More on Txylo.com
- Valero Energy Corporation Announces Expiration and Results of Any and All Tender Offer
- Grief Counselor Dr. Linda Shanti McCabe Offers Readers Beautiful Affirmations For Moving Forward After a Loss with New Book
- Texas: Governor Abbott And First Lady Cecilia Abbott Deliver Meals On Wheels On Thanksgiving Day
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
Kimberly Gramm of Lubbock is the Associate Vice President of Innovation at Texas Tech University (TTU), developing an innovation ecosystem in support of innovators and entrepreneurs. She is on the Commission on Economic and Community Engagement Executive Committee of the Association of Public Land Grant Universities, a member of the Association of University Research Parks and Office of Outreach & Engagement Advisory Board, and a board member of the TTU Global Laboratory for Energy Asset Management and Manufacturing Board. Additionally, she is a member of the Innovate Texas Tech Mentor Program and a reviewer at VentureWell, a national organization supporting science and technology innovators. Gramm received a Bachelor of Science in Business from the University of South Florida and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Tampa, and is currently pursing a Ph.D. at TTU.
More on Txylo.com
- Dallas Cowboys and Luke Combs Dedicate Live Thanksgiving Halftime Show To Ensure 'Hope Marches On' for Those in Need
- Texas: Governor Abbott Serves Meals To Operation Lone Star Service Members In Del Rio, Edinburg Over Thanksgiving
- The Power of Gratitude Everyday Not Just Thanksgiving
- Fund Setup to Help Mothers Eradicate Human Trafficking
- Mission MightyMe Gives Back and Announces Deals for Cyber Week
Manny Salazar of Kingsville is President/CEO of the Kingsville Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Kingsville Economic Development Council. He is a member of the Kleberg County Communities in Schools Board of Directors, Kingsville ISD Career and Technical Education Advisory Board, and the Workforce Services of the Coastal Bend Board. Additionally, he is co-founder of Jr. Leadership Kleberg County. Salazar received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Texas A&M-Kingsville.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces New $17 Billion Samsung Manufacturing Facility in Taylor
- Important Fine Art & Antiques at Shapiro Auctions Dec. 4
- Southwestern Energy Announces Cash Tender Offers for Senior Notes
- Loopback Analytics and UAB Medicine Partner on Specialty Pharmacy Initiatives to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- Governor Abbott Appoints Strawther and Boyd to Texas Military Preparedness Commission
- Governor Abbott Reappoints Rivera to Texas Lottery Commission
- San Antonio: Metro Health Offers Guidance to Celebrate a Safer Thanksgiving
- ManageEngine Cited as a Strong Performer for Unified Endpoint Management Tools
- QView Medical maintains leadership position in AI-powered breast cancer screening technology through alliance with GE Healthcare
- City of Houston Hosts Historic 2021 World Table Tennis Championships United States and China will commemorate 50th anniversary of the Ping Pong Diplomacy
- Nemko to acquire Professional Testing (EMI), Inc., an accredited and distinguished product testing organization
- Are you ready to get started in Canadian real estate wholesaling?
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Charity Event
- ATTIA: Scientists Confirm Essential Oils Unrelated to Hormone Disruption
- ProPetro Announces Settlement of Previously Disclosed Securities and Exchange Commission Matter
- The Pose Haus Announced the Launch of their Selfie Museum
- San Antonio: Celebrate the holidays at Travis Park!