Linda Burke, D.D.S. of Harlingen is a pediatric dentist and owner of Burke Children's Dentistry and president of Platinum Surgery Center. She is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Rio Grande Valley District Dental Society, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, and Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. In addition, she serves on the board for the Valley Baptist Medical Center and the Harlingen Economic Development Corporation. She has served as chairperson for both the Harlingen Chamber of Commerce and the Ronald McDonald House of the Rio Grande Valley. Burke received a Bachelor of Science in biology from St. Mary's University, a Doctor of Dental Surgery from The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston and completed her pediatric dentistry residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
More on Txylo.com
- PDR Expands Its Texas Footprint with Regional Office in Dallas
- Governor Abbott Appoints Eight To Rehabilitation Council Of Texas
- Governor Abbott Appoints Miller And Young To Texas Early Learning Council
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Texas: Nominations Now Open For The 2020 Governor's Volunteer Awards
Lois Palermo of League City is a licensed dental hygienist at Drs. Castille & Castille. She is a member of the American Dental Hygienist Association, Texas Dental Hygienist Association, Bay Area Dental Hygienist Association, and the Texas Oral Coalition. Palermo received an Associate in Applied Science in dental hygiene from Del Mar College and a Bachelor of Science in technology, occupational technology, and industrial studies from the University of Houston.
David H. Yu, D.D.S. of Austin is a board-certified periodontist and owner of Dr. Yu and Associates. He is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, Southwest Society of Periodontics, Texas Society of Periodontics, Texas Dental Association, and the Capital Area Dental Society. Yu received a Bachelor of Science in microbiology from Indiana University, a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Indiana University School of Dentistry, General Practice Residency and Periodontology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Vizient Named for the 5th Time as One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Thibodeaux To Advisory Council on Postsecondary Education for Persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- Digital Defense, Inc. Names Bob Layton as Chief Revenue Officer
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- CenterPoint Energy Announces Sale of CenterPoint Energy Services Business to Energy Capital Partners
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- Kosmos Energy Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series