Linda Burke, D.D.S. of Harlingen is a pediatric dentist and owner of Burke Children's Dentistry and president of Platinum Surgery Center. She is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Rio Grande Valley District Dental Society, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, and Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. In addition, she serves on the board for the Valley Baptist Medical Center and the Harlingen Economic Development Corporation. She has served as chairperson for both the Harlingen Chamber of Commerce and the Ronald McDonald House of the Rio Grande Valley. Burke received a Bachelor of Science in biology from St. Mary's University, a Doctor of Dental Surgery from The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston and completed her pediatric dentistry residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
More on Txylo.com
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
Lois Palermo of League City is a licensed dental hygienist at Drs. Castille & Castille. She is a member of the American Dental Hygienist Association, Texas Dental Hygienist Association, Bay Area Dental Hygienist Association, and the Texas Oral Coalition. Palermo received an Associate in Applied Science in dental hygiene from Del Mar College and a Bachelor of Science in technology, occupational technology, and industrial studies from the University of Houston.
David H. Yu, D.D.S. of Austin is a board-certified periodontist and owner of Dr. Yu and Associates. He is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, Southwest Society of Periodontics, Texas Society of Periodontics, Texas Dental Association, and the Capital Area Dental Society. Yu received a Bachelor of Science in microbiology from Indiana University, a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Indiana University School of Dentistry, General Practice Residency and Periodontology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilman Treviño supports passage of the San Antonio Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan on the Passage of the Climate Action and Adaptation Plan: "We owe it to ourselves, to each other, and to our children"
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Adopting Climate Action & Adaption Plan
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg's statement on passage of climate plan
- San Antonio City Council adopts Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- TMG Consulting Announces New VP of Digital Innovation & Research
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- Monarch Butterflies and Ultra-Runners Coming Through San Antonio Raising Awareness of Epic Migratory Journey
- Diwali San Antonio Festival of Lights Celebrates San Antonio's Indian Community
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Vaping Illness in the United States
- Kingdom Christmas Lights Process
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Welcomes Promising Early Results of Cite and Release Policy