- San Antonio: Residents invited to Share Feedback at Culebra Corridor Open Houses
- Omni Pro Electronics Releases GardTec's 8-Ring Stainless Steel Finger Fan Guard
- City of San Antonio deploys local solar projects to support its climate and energy strategy
Rebecca "Hunter" Adkins of Lakeway is a volunteer at the Ride On Center for Kids in Georgetown and a former member of the Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities. Additionally, she was a guest lecturer at Texas A&M Veterinary School where she taught incoming physical therapy students about equine assisted activities for people with disabilities. Adkins was a contestant in Miss Wheelchair Texas and 2019 PATH International Rider of the Year.
More on Txylo.com
- Solutions Granted Inc. Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
- Orbex Receives Best FX Research & Education Provider Award 2022
- Whitsett Vision Group First to Use Revolutionary New Lens to Dramatically Improve Patients' Eyesight
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Free Webinar and New Resources for October's National Depression and Mental Health Awareness and Screening Month
Erik Dally of Poolville is President of Into the Right Hands and the Program Coordinator for Boundless, a special needs ministry. He is a member of Kiwanis and a volunteer for the Joseph Thomas Foundation, Joni and Friends, C.A.S.T. for Kids, and REVIVE. Additionally, he is a former board member of the YMCA: Camp Carter. Dally attended Texas Christian University where he studied Business Administration and Public Relations & Advertising.
Eva Storey of Houston is President and CEO of Sign Shares, Inc. and the Capsule Group, Inc. Additionally, she is a licensed detective in the State of Texas. Previously, she worked as a translator for Doctors Without Borders in Armenia. Storey received a Bachelor of Science in Visual Communications and Business from the Art Institute of Houston.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Haynes and Boone, LLP and Sidley Austin LLP Joint Press Release: Notice of Settlement and Joint Filing for Dismissal With Prejudice
- Texas: Operation Lone Star Increasing Efforts To Combat Growing Fentanyl Crisis
- Tellurian updates financing process for Driftwood LNG
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- Fitech by Deluxe Furthers Commitment to Financial Institutions, Sponsors Bankers Helping Bankers
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Castle Biosciences Announces Publication of Study Demonstrating the Integration of DecisionDx®-Melanoma and Clinicopathologic Factors Provides Optimized, Personalized Survival Prognoses for Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma
- Caris Life Sciences and Flatiron Health Partner to Vastly Increase Access to Most Comprehensive Molecular Testing Available
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Special Report: Death penalty: Is It The Same As A Life Sentence?
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Special Report: Pregnancy, Choice, And How New Relationships Are Affected In 2022
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- FINBOA Ranks #11 on the Houston Business Journal's 2022 Fast 100 List
- Governor Abbott Highlights Port Houston's Vital Role In Texas Economy
- M6 Midstream Announces Final Investment Decision and Completes Two Acquisitions to Establish a Leading Presence in the Haynesville Shale
- Susan G. Komen® Dallas North Texas MORE THAN PINK Walk Raises Money for Health Equity Among Those Most Impacted by Breast Cancer
- Ten New Art Commissions in the Works for Houston's Airports
- Mike Murphey Announces the Release of The Outlaw Gillis Kerg