Durga Agrawal, Ph.D. of Houston president and CEO of Piping Technology and Products. He currently serves as the chair of the UH System Board of Regents Endowment Committee. He is a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, Texas Society of Professional Engineers, and the Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association Management Committee and a former member of the Industry Trade Advisory Committee and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Additionally, he is member of the UH Engineering Leadership Board, UH Advisory Board, and India House, Inc. He also serves as an advisor and past president of the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Houston, director for the Agrawal Association of America, and as a volunteer for the M.D. Anderson Board of Visitors. Agrawal received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delhi: Delhi College of Engineering in India and a Master of Science and a Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering from UH.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Department of Arts & Culture Shares Latest Creative Economy Data
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- San Antonio: Community input sought for Homeless Strategic Plan
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
Alonzo Cantu of McAllen is CEO and president of Cantu Construction & Development Company, chairman of Lone Star National Bank, and a board member at DHR Health (Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance). He is chairman and founder of Valley Alliance of Mentors for Opportunities and Scholarships (VAMOS) and a member of The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Foundation Board. Cantu received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from UH.
John McCall, O.D. of Crockett is an optometrist, owner of Crockett Eye Clinic, and senior vice president of Vision Source, LP, and previously served as a Councilman and Mayor of the City of Crockett. He is a member and former president of the Texas Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association, a diplomat and board certified by the American Board of Optometry, and a member of the Louisiana State Optometry Association. Additionally, he is a member and former president of the Crockett Jaycess and the Crockett Rotary Club. McCall received a Bachelor of Science and a Doctor of Optometry from UH.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas Capital Bank launches all-digital Bask Bank, offering savers American Airlines AAdvantage® miles
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- TRECIG CIO & Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, to speak at Texas Technology Summit
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Statement On Austin Stabbing
- Sliquid Introduces Buck Angel's T-Collection
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Coalition of Franchisees Says Deaf Ears are Bad for the Brand; Calling for Change
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- Frog Appoints Robert Denegri as CEO
- XPERTI, Exclusive Talent Management Platform, Closes Technology Expert-Project Gap
- Houston Quinceanera Expo 03-01-2020 at George R. Brown
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. appoints Dr. Steven Marsh as Special IP Counsel