"The State of Texas continues to collaborate with HHS to expand testing in this region and throughout the Lone Star State," said Governor Abbott. "This new surge testing site will help us identify and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in the Rio Grande Valley and keep Texans safe. We remain committed to working with our local and federal partners to develop more ways to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and protect public health."
More on Txylo.com
- Digital Defense Announces New Partner Program for Managed Service Providers
- Help for Hotels as They Reopen - Hyperion Biotechnology Offers Legionella Water Testing
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Governor Abbott Provides Update On PPE Distribution To Texas Schools
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
"As the Rio Grande Valley continues to shoulder the brunt of the alarmingly expanding coronavirus outbreak, we are all thankful that our state and federal agencies are acting on our outcry for help by providing surge response in free COVID-19 testing that is necessary to protect the families and residents we represent," said Senator Eddie Lucio.
"I am pleased Governor Abbott is responding quickly to the surge in COVID-19 cases in the Rio Grande Valley and is sending critical testing to our community. Our local officials and hospital staff have been working tirelessly to address the increase in the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations. We can only stop the spread of this disease by identifying who is infected and keeping them from infecting others. This action by the Governor to provide additional testing is the kind of cooperation and response we need to help reverse the outbreak we are experiencing," said Senator Juan Hinojosa.
The location of the surge testing site is below:
Bert Ogden Arena
4900 South I-69C
Edinburg, TX 78542
Texans are encouraged to pre-register for testing by visiting www.DoINeedaCOVID19test.com/.
Latest on Txylo.com
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements For Hurricane Hanna Disaster Counties
- Kimberly-Clark Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Founder of Dallas-based TractionFirst releases a new book designed to give entrepreneurs a boost of courage in today's economy
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- 7-Eleven, Inc. Transforms its U.S. Store Network Through Acquisition of Speedway
- San Antonio: Metro Health Alerts Public of Ozone Action Day and High Temperatures
- BOOK RELEASE--Pairs With Life by John Taylor
- Book Release--Moon In Bastet by E.S. Danon