- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
"The State of Texas is working to ensure continuity of care for CHIP and Medicaid recipients as we respond to COVID-19," said Governor Abbott. "The flexibilities the state is providing will protect access to important care and resources that many Texans rely on for their health and safety."
"To protect their health and safety, it's critical we ensure Medicaid and CHIP clients continue to have access to the services they need in the most effective and safe manner during the COVID-19 public health emergency," said State Medicaid Director Stephanie Stephens.
Many services are being provided to clients using telemedicine and telehealth including medical, behavioral health, case management, professional and specialized therapy services, and certain components of Texas Health Steps medical check-ups.
More on Txylo.com
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. Completes $230 Million Initial Public Offering
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
Flexibilities extended through October 23rd, 2020, include:
Appeals and fair hearings: Extends timelines for clients to request an appeal fair hearing and allows clients to request an appeal verbally.
Face-to-face requirements: Suspends face-to-face service coordination, case management visits, and utilization review home visits for Medicaid clients. All managed care plans must use telehealth for service coordination and service planning to ensure clients are receiving needed services.
Provider enrollment requirements: Suspends requirements that out-of-state providers be licensed in the state where they are providing services when they are licensed in another state; and allows licensed providers to render services outside of their state of enrollment.
Assessments: Extends certain assessments and service plans.
Telemedicine and telehealth: Allows certain services to be delivered remotely.
More information on Medicaid and CHIP flexibilities can be found here. Texans in need can apply for benefits, including SNAP and Medicaid, at YourTexasBenefits.com or use the Your Texas Benefits mobile app to manage their benefits.
Latest on Txylo.com
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County impose Thanksgiving weekend curfew to help curb the spread of COVID-19
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. Announces Closing of Exchange Offers for All Outstanding Series of Its Preferred Stock
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran helps local senior centers provide for those in need for Thanksgiving
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Full Speaker Lineup Announced for Women's Leadership Summit presented by Versant Health
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran wishes a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all and reminds community to shop local this Saturday
- San Antonio: Unbeatable Black "Furday" savings at Animal Care Services
- ALYI to take ReVolt Electric Motorcycle Pre-Orders with Cryptocurrency
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in December Virtual Investor Conferences
- Smarter Security Welcomes New Director of Federal Solutions Sales
- Focus on Taste: Holiday Gifts for the Kitchen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- City of San Antonio shares safety tips before Thanksgiving Holiday
- Texas: WEB VIDEO: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In Small Business Saturday
- 2021 Predictions for Oil & Mineral Based Industries According to Massive Minerals Management
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- Growing your Relationship with God