- Grav Launches Revolutionary New Product, Glass Joints
- City of Houston Issues Request for Qualifications for New Mural at the Denver Harbor Multi-Service Center
- San Antonio: November 27 – December 4 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
Daniel Hall of Hurst is the Vice President of Measurement and Billing for Oncor, and served in various roles at Oncor since 2009. Previously, he worked for Alcatel-Lucent and TXU Business Services. He is a member of the Southeast Electric Exchange Engineering & Operations Committee. Hall received a Bachelor of Science in Engineering and Technology from Texas A&M University.
Castlen Moore Kennedy of Houston is Vice President of Communications and Public Affairs for the Apache Corporation, and served in various roles at Apache since 2006. Previously, she worked for the U.S. Department of Energy, S&B Infrastructure, and RWE Trading Americas. She is a board member of the Texas Oil & Gas Association, president and board member of The Texas Lyceum, and board member of Springboard, an educational nonprofit in Egypt. Additionally, she is an advisory board member of The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin) School of Natural Science, UT Austin Jackson School Energy and Earth Resources Program, and the UT Austin Kay Bailey Hutchison Energy Center. Kennedy received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, Master of Arts in Energy and Earth Resources, and a Master of Public Affairs from UT Austin.
More on Txylo.com
- Expro Wins Over $50 Million in Subsea Well Contracts for Asia/Australia
- Leeward Renewable Energy Operations Announces the Posting of Q3 2021 Financial Results and December 7 Investor Call
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Certifying Seven Constitutional Amendments
- Flotek Announces Participation in Noble Capital Markets Virtual Road Show Series
- Flowserve Chief Executive Officer Scott Rowe to Present at the 9th Annual Credit Suisse Industrial Conference
Joel Mickey of Georgetown is an energy and power industry consultant. Previously, he worked for ERCOT for almost 20 years, as well as Altra Energy and Houston Lightning & Power. He is a board member for Oklahoma University's College of Computer and Electrical Engineering Steering Committee, Keys Property Management, and Heartland Health Management, and a former board member of the North American Energy Standards Board. Mickey received a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Political Science from Houston Baptist University and attended the Accelerated Development Program at Rice University.
Phil Wilson of Austin is the General Manager for the Lower Colorado River Authority. Previously, he served as the Acting Executive Commissioner of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, Executive Director for the Texas Department of Transportation, and Senior Vice President of Public Affairs, and as a corporate officer for Luminant. Additionally, he was appointed as Texas Secretary of State in 2007, and he served as chair of the Governor's Competitiveness Council and on the Texas Border Security Council. He is a member of the Austin Area Research Organization, board member of the Large Public Power Council, advisory member of The Texas Lyceum, and former board chair of the Austin Chamber of Commerce. Wilson received a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from Hardin-Simmons University and a Master of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University.
More on Txylo.com
- Serena Laurel's 'GOLD' Director Allisyn Snyder Glitters Garnering Best Fashion Film at Premiere Ahead of Release
- Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Selects Two Houston Artists to Commission Photography and Sculpture Artwork for New Sunnyside Health and Multi-Service Center
- Top ESG Performers Recognized at Energy ESG Conference
- Valiant Residential Ranked on Dallas Morning News' Top 100 Places to Work 2021 List
- Pabst Brewing Company Names Paul Chibe as CEO
Latest on Txylo.com
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Hummingbird Bioscience Appoints Jan Møller Mikkelsen as Chairman of the Board
- Navigator and OCI Sign Agreement for Provision of CO2 Transportation and Storage Services through Heartland Greenway
- Realtor Sells Houses for More with Unique Target Marketing program
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- Breaking The Chains Foundation x Jillian Rose Reed How To Love Yourselfie Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- Sell Your Boynton Beach House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. to Participate in the 2021 Bank of America Leveraged Finance Conference
- Chance to Win $500 and Amazing Black Friday Car Deals in Burlington at Car Nation Canada!
- Valero Energy Corporation Announces Expiration and Results of Any and All Tender Offer
- Grief Counselor Dr. Linda Shanti McCabe Offers Readers Beautiful Affirmations For Moving Forward After a Loss with New Book
- Texas: Governor Abbott And First Lady Cecilia Abbott Deliver Meals On Wheels On Thanksgiving Day
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
- Dallas Cowboys and Luke Combs Dedicate Live Thanksgiving Halftime Show To Ensure 'Hope Marches On' for Those in Need
- Texas: Governor Abbott Serves Meals To Operation Lone Star Service Members In Del Rio, Edinburg Over Thanksgiving
- The Power of Gratitude Everyday Not Just Thanksgiving
- Fund Setup to Help Mothers Eradicate Human Trafficking
- Mission MightyMe Gives Back and Announces Deals for Cyber Week
- Kiromic BioPharma Announces Receipt of Notice from Nasdaq Regarding Late Filing of Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q