WHEREAS, Todd Robert Jarzynkowski, D.O.B. February 17, 1985, was sentenced in the 54th District Court in McLennan County on November 16, 2006, to 18 months in jail and a $500 fine for the offense of Possession of Marihuana, Cause No. 2004-535- C; and
WHEREAS, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles has recommended a Full Pardon and Restoration of Full Civil Rights of Citizenship and Restoration of Firearm Rights;
NOW, THEREFORE, I, GREG ABBOTT, Governor of the State of Texas, by virtue of the authority vested in me under the Constitution and laws of this State, and acting upon the recommendation of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, do hereby grant unto the said:
More on Txylo.com
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- DASUNG Releases New 10.3-inch E-ink Tablet "Not-eReader 103"
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Amy Coney Barrett Nomination To The Supreme Court
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
TODD ROBERT JARZYNKOWSKI
A FULL PARDON AND RESTORATION OF CITIZENSHIP AND RESTORATION OF FIREARM HERETOFORE BEEN LOST AS A RESULT OF OFFENSE ABOVE SET OUT IN A COURT IN MCLENNAN COUNTY, TEXAS. FULL CIVIL RIGHTS OF RIGHTS THAT MAY HAVE HIS CONVICTION OF THE CAUSE NO. 2004-535-C, IN MCLENNAN COUNTY, TEXAS.
I HEREBY DIRECT that a copy of this proclamation be filed in the office of the Secretary of State.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name and have officially caused the Seal of State to be affixed hereon, this the 23rd day of December, 2019.
View a PDF of the proclamation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $171 Million In CARES Act Funding For Rental Assistance, Texas Eviction Diversion Program
- Curative Researchers Initiate Research Study to Test Efficacy of Self-Collected COVID-19 Tests
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Governor Abbott Congratulates Texas' Blue Ribbon Schools
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Agreement With Health Insurers To Continue Payment Parity For Telehealth
- Texas condominium and townhome sales decline, median price increases from 2019 to 2020
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Texas hip hop artist sends shout out to friends in 'Darcwav' music collective in new single
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- James Avery Artisan Jewelry opening soon in Lake Jackson
- Whatfinger Gives Drudge Report and Others a Run for Their Money as It Surges to Be Larger Than Next Six Competitors Combined
- Rethink Wins Three Awards in One Month
- Oncor Announces Pricing Of $450 Million Senior Secured Notes Offering
- San Antonio: Be Counted and Be Heard Comedy Show to encourage African Americans in our community to get counted in the 2020 Census
- David Duston Brings Safe Money and Income Radio to Dallas
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location