- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
Connett, of Austin, is the deputy director of appointments in the Office of the Texas Governor Greg Abbott. He assists the Governor with his constitutional authority to select Texans for public service opportunities on state boards, commissions, and task forces. Connett has held senior staff-level roles in the Texas Senate and has more than 10 years of experience in various roles for a legislative caucus and public policy research foundation. Additionally, he serves in the Texas State Guard as Sergeant First Class and volunteers with Meals on Wheels and ministries of St. Theresa Catholic Church & School in Austin. Earlier this year, his fellow board members selected him to serve as chair of the State Employee Charitable Campaign Policy Committee. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Government from The University of Texas at Austin.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
Governor Greg Abbott has reappointed Brent Connett to serve on the State Employee Charitable Campaign Policy Committee until September 1, 2025. This committee helps develop rules and procedures for the State Employee Charitable Campaign as well as reviews its recommended campaign plan.
Connett is currently employed as deputy director of appointments in Abbott's office where he assists with selecting Texans for public service opportunities on state boards, commissions, and task forces. He has extensive experience working with legislative caucuses and public policy research foundations having held senior staff-level roles in the Texas Senate for over 10 years. Additionally, he serves in the Texas State Guard as Sergeant First Class and volunteers with Meals on Wheels and ministries at St. Theresa Catholic Church & School in Austin. His fellow board members selected him to serve as chair of this committee earlier this year. Connett holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from The University of Texas at Austin in Government studies.
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts