- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Pricing of Upsized Forward Common Stock Offering
- Gulfstream Legal Group Announces 2022 eDiscovery Webinar Series
- NuStar to Participate in the 2022 UBS Winter Infrastructure & Energy Conference
WHEREAS, I, Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas, issued a disaster proclamation on March 13, 2020, certifying under Section 418.014 of the Texas Government Code that the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) poses an imminent threat of disaster for all counties in the State of Texas; and
WHEREAS, in each subsequent month effective through today, I have issued proclamations renewing the disaster declaration for all Texas counties; and
WHEREAS, I have issued executive orders and suspensions of Texas laws in response to COVID-19, aimed at protecting the health and safety of Texans and ensuring an effective response to this disaster; and
WHEREAS, a state of disaster continues to exist in all counties due to COVID-19;
NOW, THEREFORE, in accordance with the authority vested in me by Section 4 18.014 of the Texas Government Code, I do hereby renew the disaster proclamation for all counties in Texas.
Pursuant to Section 418.017, I authorize the use of all available resources of state government and of political subdivisions that are reasonably necessary to cope with this disaster.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: District 6 Councilwoman Announces More COVID-19 Testing to Meet Increased Demand
- San Antonio: List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics for January 15 - 22
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Governor Abbott, TDEM Ready State Resources In Response To Elevated Fire Weather Throughout Texas
- Stellus Capital Investment Corporation Announces First Quarter 2022 Monthly Dividends
Pursuant to Section 418.016, any regulatory statute prescribing the procedures for conduct of state business or any order or rule of a state agency that would in any way prevent, hinder, or delay necessary action in coping with this disaster shall be suspended upon written approval of the Office of the Governor. However, to the extent that the enforcement of any state statute or administrative rule regarding contracting or procurement would impede any state agency's emergency response that is necessary to cope with this declared disaster, I hereby suspend such statutes and rules for the duration of this declared disaster for that limited purpose.
In accordance with the statutory requirements, copies of this proclamation shall be filed with the applicable authorities.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name and have officially caused the Seal of State to be affixed at my office in the City of Austin, Texas, this the 27th day of November, 2021.
View the proclamation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas Wins Three Deal Of The Year Awards From Business Facilities
- LUKOIL Selects Lummus Ether and Alkylation Technologies for its Operations in Perm, Russia
- Apex Fintech Solutions Data Shows Gen Z's Growing Support for the Metaverse and Climate Forward Initiatives in Fourth Quarter 2021
- LyondellBasell to Discuss Fourth Quarter Results on Friday, January 28, 2022
- Qarbon Aerospace Becomes Member of the Vertical Flight Society (VFS)
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Announces Pricing of an Upsized Public Offering of 8,200,000 Shares of Common Stock
- Gelesis®, the Maker of Plenity® for Weight Management, Will Debut as a Publicly Traded Company Following the Closing of Its Business Combination with Capstar
- San Antonio: District 10 Councilman Votes Against CPS Rate Increase
- San Antonio: District 6 Councilwoman Supports the CPS Energy Rate Change with a Call for a Detailed Audit
- San Antonio: District 5 Councilmember on Decision to Vote No on CPS Energy's Rate Increase
- San Antonio: DISTRICT 2 COUNCILMAN VOTES NO AND REQUESTS CPS AND SAWS RATE FREEZE FOR SENIORS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- San Antonio: District 7 Councilwoman's Statement on CPS Energy Rate Increase
- San Antonio: District 3 Councilwoman and City Council move to approve 3.85% rate increase
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman issues statement on City Council vote to approve CPS Energy Rate Request
- Nation's Top Producing Exclusive Buyer Agent Creates Real Estate Team
- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Closing of Forward Common Stock Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces $10 Million In Spaceport Trust Fund Grants
- San Antonio: City Council Approves New Affordable Loma Vista Apartments in District 5
- San Antonio: Hiplet Ballerinas
- Mitochondria Gallery Presents "dawn," A Solo Exhibition By Sesse Elangwe