- Score! 7-Eleven, Inc. Delivers Free Pizza for Football's Favorite Day
- Texas: First Lady Abbott, OneStar Foundation Announce 39th Annual Governor's Volunteer Awards Recipients
- The Institute of Internal Auditors' General Audit Management Conference to be held March 13-15
WHEREAS, I, GREG ABBOTT, Governor of Texas, do hereby certify that the shooting that occurred on May 24, 2022, at Robb Elementary School in the City of Uvalde has caused widespread and severe damage, injury, and loss of life in Uvalde County, Texas; and
WHEREAS, those same conditions continue to exist in Uvalde County;
NOW, THEREFORE, in accordance with the authority vested in me by Section 418.014 of the Texas Government Code, I do hereby renew the disaster proclamation for Uvalde County.
Pursuant to Section 418.017, I authorize the use of all available resources of state government and of political subdivisions that are reasonably necessary to cope with this disaster.
Pursuant to Section 418.016(a), any regulatory statute prescribing the procedures for conduct of state business or any order or rule of a state agency that would in any way prevent, hinder, or delay necessary action in coping with this disaster shall be suspended upon written approval of the Office of the Governor. However, to the extent that the enforcement of any state statute or administrative rule regarding contracting or procurement would impede any state agency's emergency response that is necessary to protect life or property threatened by this declared disaster, I hereby authorize the suspension of such statutes and rules for the duration of this declared disaster.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Tate To Pecos River Compact Commission
- SOUTHERN GLAZER'S WORKERS JOIN TEAMSTERS LOCAL 745
- Raise Business Capital Effectively
- On The Border Introduces a New Seafood Menu with a Crab Fiesta
- New Way To Promote Small Business Launched
In accordance with the statutory requirements, copies of this proclamation shall be filed with the applicable authorities.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name and have officially caused the Seal of State to be affixed at my office in the City of Austin, Texas, this the 23rd day of November, 2022.
JOHN B. SCOTT
Secretary of State
View the proclamation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Anne Chow and Pedro Pizarro elected to 3M Board of Directors
- CleanCloud launches nationwide shoe & leather goods repairs for Dry Cleaners and Laundromats, powered by Cobblers Direct
- M-Files Acquires No-Code Document Automation Company Ment
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On President Biden's State Of The Union Address
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Luckey To Podiatric Medical Examiners Advisory Board
- Governor Abbott Appoints Cox, Ortiz To Texas Council On Sex Offender Treatment
- Maximizing Your Manufacturing and Electrical Sales Potential with TEC Sales
- Governor Abbott Requests Presidential Disaster Declaration Following Severe Weather, Tornadoes In Southeast Texas
- UnionMain Homes now opening new homes in the Lake Breeze community in Lavon, Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott, Nexstar Media Inc. Announce Live Statewide Telecast Of 2023 State Of The State Address
- Entrinsik Board Announces New CEO
- 2023 Immigrant Journey Awards Now Open for Nominations
- White Rock Cybersecurity Celebrates 80% Growth and Expanded Market Footprint in 2022
- Eddie Turner Ranked #13 On The Power List Of The Top 200 Biggest Voices In Leadership In 2023
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Announce Enkrateia Climate Investment Decision Support Platform
- Increased Consumer Preference for Sustainable Materials Boosting Market Growth USA - English USA - English India - English
- End of remote work could spell disaster for diversity efforts
- New website for green jobs launched
- Global System Dynamics, Inc. Announces Sponsor's Request for an Additional One-Month Extension to Complete its Initial Business Combination